User ID:: aliesha the freak
Phone: 817 666 0631
Email Address: yeah right
URL / Website: -
City: FtW
State: Texas
Address: same spot as usual, by cb east ftw by 820
Activities: boy, oh boy...
squeezing tits, nips, ass..rusty trombone x2 (eh, maybe 3) greek (all positions) cia, very dirty talk, gs (x2) pip ( is this pissing in pussy???, or is it (uip) urinating, attempted fisting in pussy x5, mish, toy show, squirting, biting my chest, hair pulling fia, fiv, bbbj, bls, dfk,,haha convo.
Hair Length and Color: red w blond streaks(natural) mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: skinny, almost petite, 5’5.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes I like her piss play I pissed in her ass hole while it was gaped open she loves scat play also you can take a shit in his mouth an she eat it up I love her nasty little ass she has no limits
Is a blumpkin a possibility?
awesome review!

you mentioned it in one of your responses to a review for her, a while back. didn’t want to put a restaurants name on blast
Yes I like her piss play I pissed in her ass hole while it was gaped open she loves scat play also you can take a shit in his mouth an she eat it up I love her nasty little ass she has no limits Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42
confusing statement as she won’t even drink clear piss������
awesome review!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
she sounds like an amazing time. Hey is everything safe with this one- read about her demanding bbfs and want to book but if she is doing all these things with everyone just want to know she isnt doing dangerous/risky stuff. I want to try this ride though- bravo- what a review
she sounds like an amazing time. Hey is everything safe with this one- read about her demanding bbfs and want to book but if she is doing all these things with everyone just want to know she isnt doing dangerous/risky stuff. I want to try this ride though- bravo- what a review Originally Posted by la traveller
LA Tra....I hope you are being facetious with your questions. But if serious then still funny.
you mentioned it in one of your responses to a review for her, a while back. didn’t want to put a restaurants name on blast Originally Posted by Cali-or-Bust
ok, got it!