URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/159234
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Near Arapaho and Montfort
Activities: FBSM L1 L2
Hair Length and Color: Red shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice voluptuous with natural c’s/f’d. Cute MILF.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow if the pictures are her and she is sweet that might be a good find. In general better deals ( more for the same price ) can be found.
Vinnie, glad you had a good time. Wish I could say the same. Haven't hobbied in months, and got the urge for a rub n' tug. Texted Scarlett, asked if a specific time this afternoon would be OK, she replied, " Yes. An hour?" Yes. Asked the LE question, and provided directions. She also said she'd send more specific instructions closer to our agreed time. I'm thinking I'll l be having some fun. That's when it went downhill...

I sent a reply, asking of she'd care to indulge in some afternoon Champagne? No reply. OK, no biggie, I'll bring it along just in case. Shower, groom and out the door I go. 10 minutes from appointment time, still crickets. Finally, I text and she gives me instructions on where to park. Tells me to text when I'm parked and ready.

Arrive on time, park, text to announce my arrival...yep, crickets. Hmm...then I get a text, "Sorry my last client is running late. Can we postpone for a little while?" I'm thinking, wait a minute, you couldn't have told me that 10 minutes ago? And do I really want to follow another gent so closely.

I figure what the hell, I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go, so I'll stick around. 25 minutes later, she texts me that she's ready, I park again and unfortunately went to the wrong door. Dialed the code she gave me, and some dude answers.

So now we start a text exchange, and she won't give me more clear instructions. The says, "Sorry, have to cancel your appointment"

What I felt like telling her is, "Fuck you. I was hear on time, clean, groomed and ready to become a regular. Yep, I got the entry doors confused, but if she was on time it would not have been an issue. Manage your business a little better by not booking so closely, and don't keep your next client hanging when you know you're running late." I simply replied, "Fine." Went and got a badly needed LMT massage, saved $120 bucks in the process.

Proceed at your own risk gents...