Be careful ladies!!!

Guys are coming on to this site and texting and are “claiming” to be a member. I always ask for their handle name and this guy gave me a very active user name with multiple reviews but could not give me a reference or message me directly from the site. I have blacklisted the number.
Was it me... I tried to reach you Friday lol
No, I haven’t received anything from you. That’s why I like when guys post their Eccie name because there’s a lot of guys coming on here and getting my contact info without wanting to provide references. I don’t know if I’m allowed to post “his” Eccie name because it obviously wasn’t him. I asked him to reach me through Eccie instead of text. I’ve seen him post multiple times and has multiple reviews, so I find it strange.
It might of been me.
No it wasn’t you because he used someone’s handle name on here that’s very active. And was trying to claim it as his own. That’s why I prefer to be messaged on here first, not Snapchat or email or text. Because then I know it’s an Eccie member.
No it wasn’t you because he used someone’s handle name on here that’s very active. And was trying to claim it as his own. That’s why I prefer to be messaged on here first, not Snapchat or email or text. Because then I know it’s an Eccie member. Originally Posted by vanessa956
Surely its not that Doc guy..who would want to be him
No he was using the name simple1 or something like that.
Ok thanks for clarifying Vanessa. Take care and hope to see you soon