I am Back! Let’s Party!

After the Ghost and Chung sponsored vacation, I am back. Actually, they only RTM the fuck out of me and a Mod banned me. No hard feeling to Mods since I did ignored their orders and rules.

Since I been away from Eccie, lots of shits happened. Chung and Ghost are going around to other board and K spa and agency owners telling them I am a lawyer, cop, and one that called the cop to shut down amps. There been meetings between owners to figure out who Asianp is. There has been a rumor that one of owner put up a reward to find out who Asianp is. So how much is the reward up to? If it is high enough, I may claim that reward by revealing myself. There has been a rumor that I was the undercover cop went to Michiko. Funny thing is that I never been to Michiko nor other spas for years.
I see Chung and Ghost are banned. I know they been busy making new handles (or trying to). But they are still doing ok with using their existing handles and making their $ from owners.
Some agencies decided to ban me and/or clients who they think are me. Some agencies decide not to ban me. So my business will be staying with ones that haven’t ban me. Funny thing is that agencies that ban me still communicate to me to my old number… lol.. I will let them continue with business to them until there is a lady I gotta see.
This entertainment of K drama went to next gear and it’s fun.
I am back and let the party continue!
Other board = OH2?

There's been plenty of drama in your absence.
Let me be the first to extend a heartfelt welcome back to you AP. When I see Chung and Bob for breakfast tomorrow morning after church I’ll be sure to tell them hello from you.
Not OH2. I don’t even go that board.
After the Ghost and Chung sponsored vacation, I am back. Actually, they only RTM the fuck out of me and a Mod banned me. No hard feeling to Mods since I did ignored their orders and rules.

Since I been away from Eccie, lots of shits happened. Chung and Ghost are going around to other board and K spa and agency owners telling them I am a lawyer, cop, and one that called the cop to shut down amps. There been meetings between owners to figure out who Asianp is. There has been a rumor that one of owner put up a reward to find out who Asianp is. So how much is the reward up to? If it is high enough, I may claim that reward by revealing myself. There has been a rumor that I was the undercover cop went to Michiko. Funny thing is that I never been to Michiko nor other spas for years.
I see Chung and Ghost are banned. I know they been busy making new handles (or trying to). But they are still doing ok with using their existing handles and making their $ from owners.
Some agencies decided to ban me and/or clients who they think are me. Some agencies decide not to ban me. So my business will be staying with ones that haven’t ban me. Funny thing is that agencies that ban me still communicate to me to my old number… lol.. I will let them continue with business to them until there is a lady I gotta see.
This entertainment of K drama went to next gear and it’s fun.
I am back and let the party continue! Originally Posted by AsianP

Funny you’ve said in old post that you helped shut Michiko down. Ho do you know K amps, and studios have meetings about you. You Amy lot of things that contradict yourself.
Funny you’ve said in old post that you helped shut Michiko down. Ho do you know K amps, and studios have meetings about you. You Amy lot of things that contradict yourself. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Proof?
or are you making third what ghost said.

https://www.ampreviews.net/index.php...dallas.167731/

https://www.ampreviews.net/index.php...dallas.167731/
Will be banned soon. I am sure Chung and ghost’s handles are busy RTMing . So I want certain thread on top before I go.
is this guy springfest?
is this guy springfest? Originally Posted by friendlyguy0903
Maybe, maybe not
You don’t sound so friendly..