Provider: -
Phone: 4695513914
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Bedford
State: Texas
Address: Near North Richland hills mall
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Dfk,daty,bbbj,missionary,cg,BC G,69, missionary to finish.
Session Length: 30
Fee: 80
Hair Color and Length: Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'2" petite frame with a nice plump bottom and perky b cups. Has a couple of tattoos but nothing distracting. No kids and really likes to wear and tear. She's pretty open minded so feel free to ask
Recommendation: Yes
Ignore the she likes to wear and tear part, it's a typo
How did you find her?
Ignore the she likes to wear and tear part, it's a typo Originally Posted by Mr-chong90
you wrote 2 reviews, zero ROS, and a typo? no information about how you found her, who the fuck she is? and we're supposed to believe she is "amazing!!!!"?
Sketchy!!��
Sorry guys I'm new to posting. Found her on BP. Not sketchy dudes she's legit and pretty much down for anything. BB available also
Replied late cause I work the late shift I my job
how about backing up "sorry" with a link?

really, I think we all appreciate your effort, but so far it is useless information.. useless, but potentially useful.. give us something to use, more than "she is amazing!!!!"..
Just txt I found out yourself, stop being a pussy! Honestly the only reason I keep responding is because she doesn't really have anywhere to stay so I'm trying to help her out.
If you really wanted to help her out your review wouldn't be so useless
I honestly don't know how else to help y'all. I thought it was a decent review.
I honestly don't know how else to help y'all. I thought it was a decent review. Originally Posted by Mr-chong90
You thought a review with no link, no pics, no ROS, and a description that has more than a few grammatical errors was a good review.
I saw this chick this morning.

She's legit. Awesome attitude, very open menu (she never said "no" once), but shitty residential incall.

Will post a review/pics later when work slows down.
Man, I thought I had some bad reviews posted.
Embed the BP link.
Otherwise not very helpful.