New Backpage regulations

As many of you already have noticed, Backpage has now limited its ads to only just a phone number and social media site (many of which are fake) the few ads that have words are the ones that have not expired...yet! i think this is a real game changer for the girls that post on there and if you want some hilarious reading material go over to the Backpage complaint site and read some of the comments....i for one have dealt with so many bait n switch scenarios that i love that BP is cutting their throats.

The playing field has been leveled and these girls will get desperate for work. I see rates coming waaaay down! Happy Hunting!
They just gonna start writing shit on pictures or screenshots... watch...
It makes searching a pain in the ass. I tend to look for keywords like reviewed, verified, locations, names, etc. Now you basically need to get lucky or go directly from a link here. Oh well. Didn’t use BP much anyway so minor loss I suppose.
oh man, how else are they going to say stuff like, "No indians. No AA men under 37"?

lol
Be careful because the bait and switch gals with their upcharges will be coming over to ECCIE and bring that business model with them.
When i say level playing field....i mean girls or T-girls can’t say DDD natural boobs or 13inch horse cock... to lure you in. Just fake pics, number and social site. Makes hunting easier cuz the fakes can be spotted quickly. Cut their throats for Christmas, run a honest game and you’ll survive. Truth.
I doubt this will bring many of them to Eccie. It will probably just push them over to the Massage section of BP.
Truth in ads now that's an idea
As many of you already have noticed, Backpage has now limited its ads to only just a phone number and social media site (many of which are fake) the few ads that have words are the ones that have not expired...yet! i think this is a real game changer for the girls that post on there and if you want some hilarious reading material go over to the Backpage complaint site and read some of the comments....i for one have dealt with so many bait n switch scenarios that i love that BP is cutting their throats.

The playing field has been leveled and these girls will get desperate for work. I see rates coming waaaay down! Happy Hunting! Originally Posted by youngbuck_dambee

Complaint site? Do tell.
Google...Backpage complaints. 2017. Enjoy