A sad day for America

America is fucked with Biden and Harris. Remember - you heard it here first.
PRESIDENT BIDEN
Vote him out. That's all you have to do. Works every time. Helpful hint: Front somebody qualified, not just a slick snake oil salesman.
--
Fuck that guy.
Fuck Biden
Fuck that guy.

Worst piece of shit ever to walk the earth.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 10:00 AM
Fuck Biden Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Don't be a poor loser...

They call those Snowflakes.

Do you want to be a Snowflake?
Trump lost by over 7 million votes. Over 70 electoral votes. HE SUCKED. In fact he lost by 3 million votes 4 years ago. He never won the the popular votes. His supporters have been losers from day 1.

WE ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Started on Nov 3 2020.
Fuck Biden and that loser Harris.
Trump lost by over 7 million votes. Over 70 electoral votes. HE SUCKED. In fact he lost by 3 million votes 4 years ago. He never won the the popular votes. His supporters have been losers from day 1.

WE ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Started on Nov 3 2020. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

1/20/ 2021. The clock on the Biden administration has now started. We will see pretty fast I predict, whether we will be great or in decline. I can't wait to see the discussions we will be having here when there will be no more Trump to talk about unless of course you guys resort to "What about what Trump did", which I'll bet won't take long since hypocrisy is in the lefts DNA.

Is whataboutism my thing? I think not.
Bullshit. This country is already getting better.
Fuck Biden and that loser Harris. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Bitter much?

Suck it up, buttercup.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
-- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen