Would you be okay doing this?

I just read a review this weekend that said if you wanted to park in the complex parking area you had to download an app, fill everything out or get towed. The solution was to park across the street at a shopping center and be let in the front door.
Op iss fat. Pictures really outdated. Has a guy who is either her pimp or the dumbest dude ever. She is fat unless she started taking ozempic by the pound. So hypnosis, please make her lazy and boyfriend stop playing Playstation and update her fat ass pictures
Light gfe, fat. Semi responsive to daty. I honestly wouldn't do it unless fot 2 hours 200. Like you leave her session saying Fuck!
In my building, it’s the same thing. The key fob & code were not of use & the changed to the app.. If it’s the same 1 I have, you don’t even have to be home to open it. You just go 2 the app & press which entry you/they’re at- then that bad boy will open, lol.. Or, if it’s a walk up gate: same thing.. It’ll buzz, they give it a little pull & follow your directions.. I know that probably seems way too descriptive but, I’m using voice text, lol…
Members a friendly reminder

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
In my building, it’s the same thing. The key fob & code were not of use & the changed to the app.. Originally Posted by Julissia
That's what I'm talking about!!
Some properties require multiple codes & some ladies are like:
Text me when you get to the gate,
then text me when you park,
then text me when you get to this door,
then text me when you get to the elevator,
then text me when you get off the elevator!!
Foook!!!
Would be great to bypass all that BS.
That's what I'm talking about!!
Some properties require multiple codes & some ladies are like:
Text me when you get to the gate,
then text me when you park,
then text me when you get to this door,
then text me when you get to the elevator,
then text me when you get off the elevator!!
Foook!!!
Would be great to bypass all that BS. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
That's hilarious because alot of apartments are putting i such systems and they're pretty annoying for all I feel lol
A lot of of the more upscale apartment buildings are changing to those. It’s safe for people who provide or live there. And I understand where you’re saying it may be difficult. However, it’s not that hard to let a provider know when you park and all she has to do is Hit a button so the doors already unlocked. It’s honestly not as hard as it sounds.
Hope this isn't a deterrent for your clients, BW. If you have to let them in with your app, it seems to be more convenient.
Didn't anyone here watch 2000 Mules? I don't take my phone in the the apartment. It's left in the vehicle.
I don't take my phone in the the apartment. It's left in the vehicle. Originally Posted by altdelete
That would be ideal but not possible with some ladies.