HEY GUYS!!!!

• m2244
  • 09-29-2010, 01:05 PM
alright so I have apparently experienced at epic fail at life the past couple days and have managed to twice within two days brake my phone as well as my computer which is finally working again......I did switch phones though and now do not have any of the numbers that I had in it....so if you have seen me and have my number please send a friendly text if you wouldnt mind so i have you properly back in the phone.....

thanks everyone!!!!

If your walls could talk!!!!

I have twice been hit with a phone
And one computer
lots of BCD's and ROS stuff
I am also the reason for the rage in a provider.

please have me tested for LEAD.

sorry had to hope all is working well now

Friend at work had cell in back pack with shampoo today. Speaker now blows bubbles. It will be dead in a day or two I bet.
alright so I have apparently experienced at epic fail at life the past couple days
Originally Posted by m2244
I hope you do not have any more bad days like that again any time soon.
Hi Mary

Text sent
I sure hope all works out better
HugZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • m2244
  • 09-30-2010, 10:37 AM
i hope i don't either.....i really did not enjoy this either considering i had to try to look up numbers on verizons website to get a hold of people and let them know i had to push them back and such.......things happen though...everything is better now
you gosh-darned kids and your gadgets!!
You need a phone you can sync up with your computer and vice-versa. That way if something happens to one of them you have a copy of your address book on the other one.
  • m2244
  • 09-30-2010, 02:09 PM
yeah i would do that if i didnt want to throw my phone at the wall half the time.....yesterday was unbelievable i switch my hobby phone to my personal phone then had to let everyone in the world in my personal phone know i switched numbers for like the 55th time this year.....technology drives me insane....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hang in there Mary, as you grew up with this stuff. The oldtimers like me fondly remember dial telephones, black&white TV's, 6 total TV channels, manual typewriters and although it's not technology related...the Milkman. Or as Paul Simon sang 40+ years ago, "Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio, a nation turns its lonely eyes to you". Luv ya Mary...Jake