Divas demands to make a scan of your ID now

This place just lost a longtime customer. I went in the other day and was told I couldn't enter unless I provided an id though I'm more than twice the drinking age. I have lost my drivers licence and haven't had time to get a new one. In all the years I've been going there they have never required this before. I was told they needed to "scan my id in case something happens" What the f*ck? F this place. This was not the regular guy with glasses at the front, this was a young girl who I hope just didn't know what she was doing. Oh well, they lost a big cover charge and a lot of money for their girls. I wonder if their dancers know they just got screwed out of hundreds of dollars. And that was just THIS trip. They will also be losing out on lots of future revenue as I won't be back until this policy is changed and I will make sure word gets around.
maybe speaking to a manager would be a more effective first step in your reaction.
I went on Sunday and was able to walk right in like normal. If this is a new policy it won't last long. They would lose a ton of business.
Sounds like the local BTAF gave a visit.