In Austin soon

Hi there! I’m going to be in Austin. This is my first trip I'm excited to meet new friends. I wanted to ask you guys if there are areas I should stay that are convenient, with good parking and access. Also suggestions for good restaurants are appreciated. :-)
Domain area should meet your criteria.
I’m not sure what this means? Can you please help so I don’t do it again? Thank you
Far North Side of Austin. It's a planned community called the Domain - you can live there and never have a car or leave the community, so long as you have enough money for $15.00 latte pumpkin spice macchacheetos, and $150.00 haircuts.

I've followed you on TOB for quite some time. I'll PM you some advice.
I’m not sure what this means? Can you please help so I don’t do it again? Thank you Originally Posted by LeylaScott
The Arboretum/Domain area is in NW Austin just North of where 183 and Hwy 1 (Mopac) cross. Lots of accomodations and restuarants in the area for any budget and a very safe part of town. The Renaissance Austin has plenty of parking and the elevators are not key carded which makes for easier meet ups. I have heard the area between 183 and 1 referred to as the "pussy triangle"; seems a popular location for both local and visiting providers.

Google "Domain Austin Map" and it will come right up.
Domain is a very good place to stay. Lots of bars and good restaurants in walking distance. Good area for shopping and they have a movie theater and Topgolf nearby.
Awesome thank you!
Very helpful! Thank you.
Let me know after your ATX trip how it went....

Hope to catch up with you in Denver soon!

You have my personal email!

Anon out.