Some Search Considerations

The current Search for Providers is limited to the CITY.
In searching a city like Houston TX...the provider may be over 100miles away for you.
Perhaps a zipcode field would help...nothing locked to a database, let the provider put in the zips she is interested in.
Also...
Consider Menu items, P411 lists them and the girls often specify their skills.
And..of course.
Please consider a dropdown menu for pricing...or at least a range or max.
Right now we are searching for $$, 2, 200, $200, $2 or whatever....

These additions to the Search criteria would make the Search experience much more rewarding.

ijs
r9
There definately needs to be more granularity in the searches. In my case, however, I consider you LUCKY! I live in Mobile, Alabama. That city isn't even listed. The best I can get is "Alabama" as a location. That can be anywhere in Alabama. The clossest "City" listed for my area is Birmingham, and that's more than 3 hours away from me.

Anyway, I'm am saying I agree with you totally. There needs to be a way to narrow down the geographical region a lady offers service to.
Yes, I agree wih you Sans. Being that I travel, I run into a very similar circumstance, including AL. Then it just takes a bit more 'digging' to find the location for some of the gals. Take North Florida for example. There are girls from Jacksonville all the way to Pensacola. Talk about a stretch. Maybe if the gals are made aware of this, they could put something in their showcase bio and specify a more exact local or town
What we find very frustrating in OK is that when a visitor posts an Ad they may not say what location they are visiting. I would guess similar to the other States that are not broken up. Adding some sort of specification on the location of where the ad is targeted for would help us on the searching/review of ads.