went to the wild side, all the way to Harry Hines

So, I'm mostly a sub-amp kinda guy. I love the experience of a new person and seeing the interplay of will she or won't she and how far will she go. I'm a pro at walking out if there is no one acceptable, no old mama-sans for me please. I will venture off into the in-call area of ECCIE ladies and the other sites once in awhile, but that is usually a disappointing experience. I'm value oriented and high visit-rate. So, I decided to try my hand at strip clubs Friday. Here's my report and questions:

Walked into CL. Paid my admission and since I had never been there, asked the short plump girl at the desk, where to go. She said That way or you could go get a dance right away with the incredibly hot, tall thin, busty Cuban chick standing right there. OK, I went upstairs with L***. She was smoking, I will not lie. She sat me down and started her rub/sales pitch for 20. She was all over me and holding nothing back. She said, 'Go to room for 500". I said no ty. How much you got? not 500. She came down to 70 for the room and 200 for her time. Now I never asked, how much time that would buy, I assume it would be like 15 minutes. no. If it were and hour, I might on some occasion. She was, did I say, incredibly attractive and made it clear that anything goes. I tipped and split. But it was hard to walk away from a woman who looked like that.

I then headed to BW. Sat and watched for a bit. There were at least 30 ladies and just me. Eventually a 20something Latina came over and offered her services. 20 for topless, 30 for nude. OK, we went upstairs and had interesting convo and lovely sliding, but she said there had been a bust recently and she was limited on what she could offer though some girls probably didn't care about the numerous cameras. The chairs were wide open and I don't think I could have focused anyway. so 60 for 7 minutes of slide. left.

Went to Blue. First door you pass is full of futons. bad sign. I told mama I wanted to choose the girl. She produced a line-up and I chose. The line-up was all quality btw. In the room she offered, immediately, 200 for an hour or 150 for 30. I chose 30. Right to work this young lady, awesome, but no intrigue, no tease, no play. right. to. work. Fine. left.

So my questions are:

1) strip clubs seem like a really expensive, not intimate way to go. What am I missing?
2) Amp experience, as opposed to a sub-amp, leaves zero to the imagination and is still expensive.

I would rather pay 60 up front, get a rub and a tease and decide when to spend more, if and when my partner is willing. I've had really good luck with a couple of North Dallas County sub-amps that, after you become a regular and when you get to know the girls, are very value oriented and more than pleasing. The worst that has happened is I walk away after a great massage out only 60.

Your opinions?

OMR
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2019, 03:34 PM
You could of stayed in the HH streets and got served with just your entrance $ to the clubs. Hobby smart my friend
You could of stayed in the HH streets and got served with just your entrance $ to the clubs. Hobby smart my friend Originally Posted by BLM69
I get that, though it was during the day. They are all car-dates, yes? The few I saw, were grotesque.
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2019, 03:46 PM
I get that, though it was during the day. They are all car-dates, yes? The few I saw, were grotesque. Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
I don't do car dates, find something you like and get a no tell, if you don't click or if she doesn't agree to your terms, abort the mission. I might take some work but the rewards are huge once you find that gem
I'm still young enough n small n quick n little enough to enjoy the xxxcitment of a car date with an established lady. Butt, I will never ever be old enough or stupid enough to expose any part of my body to a no tel infested with who knows what. I know my car kit is clean and we can go back to my place and clean up. I'm so old though that I grew up going to drive in movies (google it lol) and big cars and mucho fond memories of car dates and encountering with clothes on (short dresses pulled up n hott sweaty scented panties pulled over) and my handy dandy car kit n the.movie playing in the background and my buddy doing the same in the other seat. Dang, that was a smoking long sentence/paragraph lol
So my questions are:

1) strip clubs seem like a really expensive, not intimate way to go. What am I missing?
2) Amp experience, as opposed to a sub-amp, leaves zero to the imagination and is still expensive. Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
1) Yes, you are mostly correct. SC's are an expensive way to go, generally speaking, and not a quick in-and-out way to get what you are looking for. Those of us who have gone there a lot do so for a variety of reasons, but mostly because we enjoy the environment and/or enjoy the game. There is plenty of fun to be had there, but you need to be willing to invest the time and money. That isn't the answer for everyone. Also there are plenty of other clubs that you didn't try, so if you are interested you might want to check out some of the ones you didn't visit. But, you need to understand what to expect. Unfortunately the SC forum is not terribly active these days compared to the number of clubs available.

2) I think you are right that AMPs leave little to the imagination, but most guys who frequent them seem to think they are a good value. This isn't my area of expertise, but there are plenty of reviews in the AMP forum. But, to get the best info you need to get Premium Access (either pay for it or write a review).
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2019, 10:40 PM
I'm still young enough n small n quick n little enough to enjoy the xxxcitment of a car date with an established lady. Butt, I will never ever be old enough or stupid enough to expose any part of my body to a no tel infested with who knows what. I know my car kit is clean and we can go back to my place and clean up. I'm so old though that I grew up going to drive in movies (google it lol) and big cars and mucho fond memories of car dates and encountering with clothes on (short dresses pulled up n hott sweaty scented panties pulled over) and my handy dandy car kit n the.movie playing in the background and my buddy doing the same in the other seat. Dang, that was a smoking long sentence/paragraph lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
This is what all the cheap guys say that can't spend $20 for a bed and most importantly, a shower! Step up your tricking TS

I've done drive-ins back in my late teens and 20s with some cock gobbling tenderloins, they loved the fat hard cock I tell you.