Any clubs open and best way to get extras?

Does the back bar offer more? Originally Posted by pittlicker
Yes, but you can bounce back and forth. Once the party gets going in front its a lot of fun and you can go in the back to get business done when you want.
I'm not a huge fan of the Royalty Room at the Pines. The closets they call lap dance rooms are tough to move around in and are disgusting. Originally Posted by Dolomite35
Youre right...but your only in the for two dances ...so.....
Is there actually fun to be had in the front bar? I thought that was just bikini dances Originally Posted by takedacannoli
Front is more like a regular strip club...they give table dances in the booths. Girls are pretty and fun.
The Beehive had a few damcers that worked after hours at their home. Its a redneck BYOB strip club. Originally Posted by Wildman15601
I didn't even know if that was still open. I always used to like how it's a step below the normal pool, when I like to go out and enjoy some of the trashier places. I can't say I don't have fun when there, and it's not meant to sound negative about the location or gals, but to just acknowledge the level of talent is not as quality as other places, but the fun level is at the same as almost any of them. Much cheaper too! Plus if you are a pittsburgh 4 as a guy in town, you are an 8 out here in the rural's of westmoreland county.
went to My Club once 20 years ago. Got proppositioed on the street outside by a crack ho. Was this the place with the cage and carpet on the walls??? Originally Posted by Wildman15601
Too right, mate! That's the place. With street-workers
right outside if you wanna have a go with one o' them.

A street-girl would pop into the Pub, -toss the barkeep a fiver -
go and take a tinkle (and maybe rinse her mouth with Listerine)
- and be back to hoofin' the block quicker than a Tassie Tiger!

And the street-girl's BJ cheaper and better than the dancers.
So I've heard.

But the joint closed up now. ... "Those were the Daaaays!"

### Salty
At the Pines, You can have fun out front, the later it gets, the looser the girls get and the better time can be had. I wouldn’t say takeout is out of the question, with the right girl on the right night. If you’re an ugly bastard, then you probably don’t stand a chance. But if you are decent enough looking and got a little game, then I’d say you stand a chance.
It really varies a lot by club, location, dancer. I am not sure Pittsburgh is really the best place for extras. Now Tampa / St Pete, in some clubs the girls will openly proposition you.

I guess the moral to my story is for those two all I did was treat them nice. I didn't spend crazily on them at the club. Its not like I was some young stud they couldn't resist, lol. Just was a nice guy who treated them well Originally Posted by berryberry

I think that best explains how it has worked for me too, berry. be nice. It's probably helpful these days if I can wear a he-man body suit and a mission impossible mask of some 20 year old famous stud, but being nice (and putting yourself in the spot to give backrubs, etc) creates all kinds of fun. Throwing money around like a dolt, generally does not work....that's what they consider a target.
All I will say is that in todays terms....its an oasis. Lots of fun pretty girls in the front and action in the back. If it were closer Id be there every night.
All I will say is that in todays terms....its an oasis. Lots of fun pretty girls in the front and action in the back. If it were closer Id be there every night. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Damn. While I knew it was a haven for extras, I’ve never been bc I assumed the girls would be unattractive. Maybe I need to stop by.
Damn. While I knew it was a haven for extras, I’ve never been bc I assumed the girls would be unattractive. Maybe I need to stop by. Originally Posted by takedacannoli
there was one al in the back...could have been a modle. Long legged blonde. Parttime nurse.