Brittney Griner pleads guilty

Oh dear! She thinks she can do what she wants and get away with it...I think not. Only in America - Russia don't fuck around. And to the folks who think she's not getting enough attention because of her color or gender....fuck you and get in line.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/07/europ...lty/index.html
I saw something to the effect that she's prepared for solitary confinement because she's in the WNBA, they were used to nobody showing up for the games.
Oh dear! She thinks she can do what she wants and get away with it...I think not. Only in America - Russia don't fuck around. And to the folks who think she's not getting enough attention because of her color or gender....fuck you and get in line.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/07/europ...lty/index.html Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She Plead Guilty to Drug Smuggling Charges in Russia? I hope she likes Russian Food, lol.
the question i have is

are both of them wives or ?????
I haven’t been keeping up with this, but it appears those folks are a tad more serious about their laws than USA has become. If she broke the law she deserves what she gets. She/he/ it can write Biden till her fingers fall off, she is of no concern to him
What kind of mental midget takes that shit on a plane, in Russia. I hear she’s a good basketball player, which is a good thing because she’s to fucking stupid to have a real job.
I think y’all are more dumb than what y’all write. You realize pleading guilty in Russia is part of the whole game. Whether she was or not would not have mattered but if she didn’t plead guilty she’d get the maximum sentence. Same for every American that’s been held there.
in terms of incarcerated inmates

what is the ratio of men claiming to be women to get into womens prisons compared to the number of women claiming to be men to get into mens prisons?

and how does that ratio compare to the ratio of claimants who are not in prison?
Do you have proof in this case that the Russians planted it on her? Even her wife said that Brittney was not a drug dealer because she lived with her...but,but,but she did not deny or affirm when she was asked if Brittney vaped pot. Now common sense tells me - based on that answer from her wife - that she does indeed vape pot. Arn't you suppose to be an attorney?

I think y’all are more dumb than what y’all write. You realize pleading guilty in Russia is part of the whole game. Whether she was or not would not have mattered but if she didn’t plead guilty she’d get the maximum sentence. Same for every American that’s been held there. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I think y’all are more dumb than what y’all write. You realize pleading guilty in Russia is part of the whole game. Whether she was or not would not have mattered but if she didn’t plead guilty she’d get the maximum sentence. Same for every American that’s been held there. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
She was in possession of a vape pen with CBD Cartridges. Russia will just use her as a political Pawn, that's the game.
Yes. She is going to used as a political pawn.

And no, she was not trafficking drugs even if she had CBD oil in a vape pen. Personally I wouldn’t do it but Russia isn’t cracking down on the CBD vape pen trade. Particularly since she was headed back to the US.

If you believe she pled guilty to the charge of drug trafficking because she was guilty you’re not very smart.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/07/europ...lty/index.html Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Why don't you mail her some lub? BWAHAHAHAWAHAAAAA

And no, she was not trafficking drugs even if she had CBD oil in a vape pen. Personally I wouldn’t do it but Russia isn’t cracking down on the CBD vape pen trade. Particularly since she was headed back to the US.

If you believe she pled guilty to the charge of drug trafficking because she was guilty you’re not very smart. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I can't determine was her exact reason is for pleading guilty and neither can you or anyone else. But the link below explains what she told the Judge.

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id...charges-russia
Thank you for that brilliant retort and thank you for NOT practicing law in Texas.

If you believe she pled guilty to the charge of drug trafficking because she was guilty you’re not very smart. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Thank you for that brilliant retort and thank you for NOT practicing law in Texas. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
How would that affect you, AE?

We’ve got some of the dumbest fucking lawyers on the planet here in Texas. In fact one must look no further than Popeye Paxton.

You believe the Russians then?