Date: April 11, 2019
Name: Kelly La Dulce
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: P411, kellyladulce.com
City: Starkville
State: Mississippi
Address: My place
Activities: 30 minutes of conversation over a glass or 2 of wine (off the clock). This was our first appearance together and she likes to get to know one another first. There was a little caressing of her leg and light kissing. I was definitely not disappointed in the rest of our time together.
Hair Length and Color: Straight light brown hair down to the middle of her back and left it that way. It was silky and smelled great, I liked the way it draped over her shoulders and breasts.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A very fit lady of about 5’3” and 120lbs sporting all natural 36Bs maybe Cs with sizable kissable and suckable nipples. She has three sizable tattoos that are nicely placed not to be too distracting (for me). Kelly is extremely smooth clean and fresh where it counts. Her photos on her web page and P411 are accurate thought the picture by the truck may be a younger Kelly.

I had commented on her P411 profile about being confused as to where she was. She quickly replied that she could come see me.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a great time was had . Congratulations greyghost .... maybe she’s will visit Jackson soon.