Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

bring the oil and I'll have the lady & a plastic sheet ready baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
We need to make that happen Dallas (if we can ever be in the same city at the same time!) I've always thought it would be a fun way to spice up a doubles session. A little clothes ripping is one way to get the ladies naked and ready to go.
I have both Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Which is why I really need to meet you!!!
Ass play is definitely at the top of my list. Not in any particular order, but I also enjoy

Electrical play, breath play, sissification, cbt, sounds, flogging, spanking, and wooden paddles, GS's, mummification, and lots more Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Like I said before, we've got to meet!!!
A good old fashion face fuck with lots of spit and cim, over and over again.
My fetish is intelligence, personality, and everything else is negotiable.

A woman who doesn't have those two is really not that attractive to me... sure, she may have a smokin hot bod, but if there's nothing upstairs, to me there's no point in going further. I can fuck a knothole in a fence for nearly the same effect. Though sometimes people call me a bit weird... but hey, I can deal with that! Originally Posted by Krunkman
I like that. Let me know if you ever make it to the Corpus Christi area
Ass worship, I love a clean ass, could worship it for days! Also, a woman who knows when to take charge, give directions to get what she likes. Never had prostrate massage, but interested. Edging.
But on some days would love a submissive to toss around the bed and just take her. Nothing too rough mind you, just a hot session.
Mine is me in her latex cat suit Extra large Plug in Nipple clamps on being bent over by a femdom mistress and her having arranged at least 2 are 3 BBC hard hitting thugs getting ready to turn me into there sissy Boi Making my aliby AIRTIGHT !! And Making my one way street into a Rosebud man pussi ! LMAO well maybe
As of late, I've been into paddling and disciplinary affairs!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1
Because its is hott!
I have thought about it and nothing turns me on more than a hot chic riding a sport bike. Aka crotch rocket. I know a turn on is not a fetish . Turning a turn on into a fetish now that would be a cool thread.
I have thought about it and nothing turns me on more than a hot chic riding a sport bike. Aka crotch rocket. I know a turn on is not a fetish . Turning a turn on into a fetish now that would be a cool thread. Originally Posted by slickahhughs
I luv riding topless on the back of a Harley at a biker rally!!

I've enjoyed reading all 22 pages of this thread, very enlightening and arousing.
Breast size has never been something that attracted me. That old TV commercial was correct, nothing beats a great pair of legs.
If you want my attention show me a pair of shapely legs in a skirt that moves gently as she walks and covers enough to be ladylike in public but shows enough to make me drool when she sits down. When delicious thighs turn into a shapely ass that curves delightfully up to a nicely proportioned waist I'm hooked. While heels may accentuate the curve of her butt they shouldn't be the only thing creating it.
I appreciate ladies who take the time to take care of their bodies; if you don't take care of it why should I care about it? I understand that life does things to a lady so stretch marks and the other scars life gives us along the way don't matter. Stretch marks are a badge of honor in many ways. I digress this is about fetishes. . .
I'm not a foot fetish guy nor do dirty socks turn me on but I do love to see white socks contrasting against tanned legs or those white (or black) lace anklets or ruffled anklets worn with nice heels (like these http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjkzWDQ5Ng==/z/F0sAAMXQfvlShltT/$_35.JPG , or these http://fashions4fetish.com/eBay%20Pics/3031bk.jpg)
I want to look into a woman's eyes and see intelligence and a bit of a devilish nature looking back at me. I agree with those who say intelligence is a the final aphrodisiac, nothing is sexier than a woman with a kinky mind and a sense of fun. Looks aren't as important as "the look."
I want a lady to let me know what pushes her buttons because as someone else said when I get naked with a lady my first task is to satisfy her needs. The feeling of a lady locking her legs around my head as she cums hard - and hopefully often - is simply wonderful. I love for a lady to feed me her pussy and allow my tongue to explore her from clit to the top of but crack and back. I don't want to be smothered but if she's riding my face because she's lost in the orgasm that success.
Of course I want her to return such favors for me without looking like I'm holding a gun to her head to do it. I want both of us to enjoy every minute of the experience.
As a guy who loves a great ass it should be no surprise that spanking one is part of my play and I love the idea of being offered access that great ass for a nice deep ride.
I've always like to watch a lovely woman masturbate to orgasm - I enjoy the taste afterwards. I also like to watch them spread her legs and pee, not on me but for me.

Damn I talk a lot for an old guy huh?
I like a woman who enjoys and celebrates kink....and keeps me guessing. I had one very favorite fbsm gal who I introduced to prostate play, who one day while having her second experience in using a strapon on me asked me mid stroke...."have you ever had your toes sucked?". Well I hadnt, but it seemed kind of sexy at the time, and I was laying on my back on a massage table and she was slowly moving her hips with a nice 8" strapon part way in...and we were both fresh out of the shower. Well...she started sucking and licking my toes...and it was the most amazing experience. Not only did it feel really good, but it was like those nerves were directly connected to my ass and cock. It made me relax and easily take the remainder of the toy...and ended about 15 minutes later with her gyrating like crazy causing me to have an earth shattering orgasm. I havent done it since, but it was quite memorable. This particular girl was extremely hot and beautiful....and we never got to fs...but she was really turned on by doing anal play on guys. She would let me use toys on her pussy and ass to make her cum after fucking me, and she would talk about wanting to get another guy or a ts to join us and fuck me...teasing that "that would be the only way she might let me fuck her". I think she was a bi too shy to follow thru, but if she had, it would have really been tough for me to decline. God she was hot! I guess that would be called coerced bi.
That'd be hot wax being dripped on my shaved cock and balls while being pegged and another woman is grinding her cunt on my face.