Thoughts?

New site... still under construction but take a peek💖 Let me know what you think and tell me what would make it better in your opinion. Thank you & have a sexy week!
XoXo
Eva

www.evamoorexoxo.com
Site is well constructed and the pics are gorgeous!!!
Very nice! The website is good too.
Hot damn Eva. Wished I'd made your acquaintance before I bailed on the South. Might have to make a special trip and see you if I ever come back down mammary lane.

And the BUNS also look fresh 'n hot just out of an oven btw.
My thoughts are that I want Moore!!
Well shit! I just clicked on the link and it said account suspended.
I saw it before it was and this woman is gorgeous.
At least I can contact her on P411.
Yeah....I did the same thing. Went back to try to connect with her and Bam!
Thank you so much for everyone's sweet & sexy compliments<3 the site is getting there and I've enjoyed making it for your pleasure. Can't wait for you all to see it when it's done. I apologize for it being down for a day or two, I was working on it some Moore* lol. www.evamoorexoxo.com is back up now. Anyways, sign me up for going down mammory lane and I'll bring the fun buns along for the ride! you guys rock and hopefully I get to see you all sooner than later. I recently changed my number if you had 'my old one previously and believe I'm ignoring you. That's farthest from the truth. Especially, because I adore our secret, little convos and enjoy being spontaneous sending little love notes with occasional flirty pics when you politely ask. P411 members are always welcome. I just have to say it again; I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVE my
regulars and wouldn't trade my amazing circle of clients that have became some of my favorite people that I can call true friends. I love this gig and consider myself very lucky. Thanks again for the feedback and everyone have a sexy weekend!
XoXo
Eva Moore
Evamoore242@gmail.com
P411 #748178
www.evamoorexoxo.com
Spoken like a real classy broad. Except your ass is too firm and shapely to be considered “BROAD”
I’m most certainly making it a point to point my hard one in your direction if I’m ever in the area again.
Excellent... Website is good too !!
I'm sorry, I can't seem to get past your gallery.
I know I am not from this area/region. Since I will be visiting Orlando in Oct, been doing a lot of research in these sub-forums.

For your 'independent' site, it would be helpful if you could list your home area somewhere in the 'Biography' and add a calendar (if you travel outside your home area). Otherwise, it is well done - Congrats!!
Just below her name and photo is a caption that says "Pensacola"
Wait a minute, you said I was the only one that gets the special photos and text messages. Next you are going to tell me everyone gets the special blanket. 😡
Just below her name and photo is a caption that says "Pensacola" Originally Posted by Jardinier
If this is meant as a response to my comment, the subject of this thread is 'Opinion of OP's personal website' which does not provide any location context - which is what I was referring to. Since Ads are no longer allowed, Google search is now predominantly used by visitors for researching 'legit' websites looking for companions.

FYI: Now, I am beginning to get some of the comments in other threads.