Watch out people

This person is a fraud and will take your money. She works together with someone next door. She’s take it and runs next door
https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...u/794106054921
she looks like a fraud, let’s all call her up and then no show
I won’t steal! That is like seeing the need to tell someone that you are honest. Lol
Damn Man I wouldn't see her with all that she said on there.To much saying she wont rip you off. It would spook me.
Btw...R69 she saying you are her EX. WTF...LMao
Someone hijacked her ads and ran it for weeks saying she is a thief.
What Duraman said I think there is a post on it not too too long ago she’s been at it for a while of cashin n dashin
Out of curiosity, what was she charging?

My first experience in the hobby was a cash and dash. Sadly, I didn’t know about review sites like this one, otherwise, I would’ve been okay.
Yeah she looks like a real POS.
Yeah she looks like a real POS. Originally Posted by ww32566
Yup. I also think some of the pics are not her. All you have to do is look at the ones of her face and know she is not someone you want to see.
Damn Man I wouldn't see her with all that she said on there.To much saying she wont rip you off. It would spook me.
Btw...R69 she saying you are her EX. WTF...LMao Originally Posted by Jjsunday
OP, you are being called out as the EX, as the person who is directing this particular fraud charge with an ulterior motive, do you have a hidden reason for this charge? It is suspicious as it’s coinciding with her rebuttal to this exact behavior as noted in her advert.

What say you?

And, BTW,,,it’s completely okay if you hate this bitch, we all hate someone. Read a few of hotriks (sp) post—-we call him “Hot”,,,he likes that better!
She’s gross bro. I popped smoke when I seen her before she could steal anything from me. Lol
Btw...R69 she saying you are her EX. WTF...LMao Originally Posted by Jjsunday
The last picture is actually her. The other pics were stole from another person
She looks like a fucking alien
Her ad says “I’ve seen a lot of post stating that I will steal money and run” but I think the op posted his grievance after she posted hers. I clicked his post just 15 minutes after he made it and her statement was already up.

Does anyone know where the other post are she’s referring to?