My favorite condom

Meant to be a private nessage
Now that’s funny—hahaaaaaa,,fucking Asians!

Ah Mann, it’s gone—that was epic!!!
Bwahahahaha boomer. Soemhow I dom't think, any part of you is Asian. I've never met a part-Asian half as dumb as your sorry ass.
You're a sorry excuse for an Asian, much less any form of homo sapiens. Neanderthal, you might try out for, maybe you'd qualify. Or maybe just a homo?

You sooooo funny, haha! Dumbass couldn't even keep his shit private. You're 100 percent retard. How about that?

Hey bc, I'm starting to like this fucker. I haven't stopped laughing at his stupid ass since this afternoon.
Bwahahahaha boomer. Soemhow I dom't think, any part of you is Asian. I've never met a part-Asian half as dumb as your sorry ass.
You're a sorry excuse for an Asian, much less any form of homo sapiens. Neanderthal, you might try out for, maybe you'd qualify. Or maybe just a homo?

You sooooo funny, haha! Dumbass couldn't even keep his shit private. You're 100 percent retard. How about that?

Hey bc, I'm starting to like this fucker. I haven't stopped laughing at his stupid ass since this afternoon. Originally Posted by hotrix1

OMG!! Too funny and no one will get to appreciate it—lol
double post
Told you he would have a melt down. Since he lives on this sire 24/7 He obviously saw it. LMFAO!!!! He tries so hard to come across as some kind of pseudo intellectual when the truth is he probably lives in mommys basement in Arizona angry at the world that he is a just a cook at the local McDonalds
Told you he would have a melt down. Since he lives on this sire 24/7 He obviously saw it. LMFAO!!!! Originally Posted by boomer32514
Yup, you're right dumbass. Obviously, I saw your post that you couldn't keep in private.
So nice to have clown like you, you sorry turd. You've been able to do something nobody else has in so long. Make me almost lose it in my shorts laughing at your sorry ass. Too bad I wasn't quick enough to take a screenshot of it for Precious, DJ and Jj to see. They'd have laughed their asses off at your incompetence. Now they're just left to wonder at the kind of stupidity you're capable of displaying in front of your hobby bros.

Glad you caught it bc. There goes the tard's deniability.

What a maroon. BTW, it's in reference to a loony toons character of a juvenile leporidae's expression, dumbass. In case your pathetic stupid ass had no exposure.

I rike yur sori as, you meyk me raff!! Holey fuk, I thot dis forum wuz ded, gess not. bwahahahaha
LMFAO!!! go to bed sober up and I'm sorry that I outed you Mods, where are you? Ban me before I tell this idiot what I really think of him.
LMFAO!!! go to bed sober up and I'm sorry that I outed you Mods, where are you? Ban me before I tell this idiot what I really think of him. Originally Posted by boomer32514
Mod has been here the whole time—I can’t ban you for telling someone off.
I don’t get it.
Meant to be a private nessage Originally Posted by boomer32514

Damn I hate I missed this.....I Love a good laugh never knew you were a Joker.Damn BoomTard.. You'll have to fell me in and don't worry I wont tell Ho-Tiix…..
Yup, you're right dumbass. Obviously, I saw your post that you couldn't keep in private.
So nice to have clown like you, you sorry turd. You've been able to do something nobody else has in so long. Make me almost lose it in my shorts laughing at your sorry ass. Too bad I wasn't quick enough to take a screenshot of it for Precious, DJ and Jj to see. They'd have laughed their asses off at your incompetence. Now they're just left to wonder at the kind of stupidity you're capable of displaying in front of your hobby bros.

Glad you caught it bc. There goes the tard's deniability.

What a maroon. BTW, it's in reference to a loony toons character of a juvenile leporidae's expression, dumbass. In case your pathetic stupid ass had no exposure.

I rike yur sori as, you meyk me raff!! Holey fuk, I thot dis forum wuz ded, gess not. bwahahahaha Originally Posted by hotrix1
Your right I like to laugh....That one thing old BoomTard can do is make me Laugh
LMFAO!!! go to bed sober up and I'm sorry that I outed you Mods, where are you? Ban me before I tell this idiot what I really think of him. Originally Posted by boomer32514
Boomtard, you’re a fucking joke. The stupid thing is about you is that you don’t recognize your own stupidity. Your parents drop you on your head, a few times? Because once or twice just wouldn’t quite explain the degree of your stupidity.

There again, been telling you what I think of your dumbass. But you still don’t get it. DGAF what a dummy like you thinks. Keep fapping and flapping them gums. Seems crybaby bitches love it when their mommy rubs their butthurts.
Wtf is your problem jj? I never made a derogatory comment about his review. All I implied was bbw's are not my cup of tea. There are many providers out there that cater to all kinds of kinks, good for them! I prefer pretty spinners that provide a gfe That's my kink. You and your butt buddy need to quit stalking me, Fukin losers. Originally Posted by boomer32514
Damn man I was just saying you Crack me up....Why so touching....Damn....