What a couple of chumps

Both hotrix and his butt buddy jjsunday only come on here trying to start shit. 2 pathetic individuals. There is nothing going on in Arizona or Tallahassee so the only the only way they can get attention is posting in an area that has no relevance to them
Get you head out of hos ass jj. What does it smell like, curry or kimchi? You started it and I will finish it I am begging to be banned but there are no mods here. Fucking losers! Fuck both of you queers. I have a feeling trix will be along shortly posting his usual blah blah blah with his stupid emojis. Then his boot licking bitch boy will be along shortly calling me names. Losers both of them
WTF? You idiots think you can harass me call me names and not be responded to? I am pissed beyond belief. but then again I have to realize this is the endgame for this guy and his bitch boy. If there were mods here I would be banned but till then I will get a few things off my chest.
Hotrix baits everyone to an online fight and most people don't engage but but once he sucks someone in its on. Then along comes jjsundy like the dutiful little bitch he is jumping in to defend his master. Like I said Fuck both of you!'
WTF? You idiots think you can harass me call me names and not be responded to? I am pissed beyond belief. but then again I have to realize this is the endgame for this guy and his bitch boy. If there were mods here I would be banned but till then I will get a few things off my chest. Originally Posted by boomer32514
Fool. It was how you went full retard when nobody was attacking you. You invited it on yourself and now you’re crying like a beyatch. Well boofuckinghoo, big surprise. Act like an ass and get treated like one. Put on your big girl panties and suck it up. Next time you won’t be so stupid and read an insult when there wasn’t any and start a war you couldn’t win.

Now go be a good little girl and run off and diddle your cunt, maybe your pussy wouldn’t hurt so much. Waaaaaaaah
LMAO! Poor lttle guy shows up like clockwork furiously pounding away at his keybpard.
LMAO! Poor lttle guy shows up like clockwork furiously pounding away at his keybpard. Originally Posted by boomer32514
Rather pound the board than pound the pud like you trying to find relief from stupidity.

Good luck with that. Bwahahaha
Trust me when I say you are nothing in the scheme of life, you are nothing and never will be but a belligerent online troll. Like I said, nothing. You tried to cockblock me from seeing the hottest provider in the panhandle and that won't happen. I already have an other appointment with her. Like I sad, you are nothing.
BTW I have seen all the girls you harass and there is a reason they won't see you again
Trust me when I say you are nothing in the scheme of life, you are nothing and never will be but a belligerent online troll. Like I said, nothing. You tried to cockblock me from seeing the hottest provider in the panhandle and that won't happen. I already have an other appointment with her. Like I sad, you are nothing.
BYw I have seen all the girls you harass and there is a rea reason they won't see you Originally Posted by boomer32514
Cockblock you? In your dreams you cuck. Matter of fact you suck so bad I won’t ever have to do anything like that. You’re delusional if you think you matter enough for me to even bother. Go pound sand up your twat, you slobbering pussy.
blah blah blah, fucking wierdo
blah blah blah, fucking wierdo Originally Posted by boomer32514
You’re a disgrace to the Asian half of your heritage. And a fucking joke to your other half. Could that other half possibly be CRYBABY BITCH? Becaise you sure whine like one.
Dude aren’t y’all a little old to be fighting back and forth like this. Come on guys. Both y’all get your heads out of your ass. I’m pretty sure there is a different site for yalls homo shit. Move on please
Dude aren’t y’all a little old to be fighting back and forth like this. Come on guys. Both y’all get your heads out of your ass. I’m pretty sure there is a different site for yalls homo shit. Move on please Originally Posted by Pladguy
Sorry plad, but bitches need their brand of spanking. And who dafuq you calling homo? You looking to get in on some of this? I’m open to it.
Both hotrix and his butt buddy jjsunday only come on here trying to start shit. 2 pathetic individuals. There is nothing going on in Arizona or Tallahassee so the only the only way they can get attention is posting in an area that has no relevance to them
Get you head out of hos ass jj. What does it smell like, curry or kimchi? You started it and I will finish it I am begging to be banned but there are no mods here. Fucking losers! Fuck both of you queers. I have a feeling trix will be along shortly posting his usual blah blah blah with his stupid emojis. Then his boot licking bitch boy will be along shortly calling me names. Losers both of them Originally Posted by boomer32514

Lmmfao….Damn Tard You just Crack me up....Your a funny one you are...your pissed ok... and.....
Boomer, I don’t think what you are writing is ban worthy, the mods may actually agree with you. In the bottom left there is a triangle, click on that to report a post, but dj wont ban just anyone, you will have to get creative and break a prime directive,,those are the sticky’s, looking forward!

But no need to be banned, take a break,,,no need to die on this hill
Boomer, I don’t think what you are writing is ban worthy, the mods may actually agree with you. In the bottom left there is a triangle, click on that to report a post, but dj wont ban just anyone, you will have to get creative and break a prime directive,,those are the sticky’s, looking forward! Originally Posted by bc1969
Hell Bc Tards don't know what it takes to get Banned......They think someone else can bann you.....Stupid does what stupid does....It like a box of cholate...You never know what you'll get....