Things that make you say hmmm

I was a little curious how Boomer knew Eva didn’t flake on DJ. Sounds like the conversation in the bed covered a lot of topics to reach that depth and that far back. Originally Posted by krsfit1
Was already suspect the minute he wrote a review from a female perspective. Sounded like either boomer was REEAAAALLlYYY in touch with his FEM side or he/she actually has/is a twat. And the way he/she bristled at the least bit of a suggestion, suggests that he/she may be a female impersonating a male hobbyist. Or a tranny. Which is it?

And it sounds like this boomer has inside info on his fellow hobbyists...........hmmmmm???? Mighty suspicious isn't it. Sure sounds a lot like when V-ink made up a couple of mandles to get access to ROS and Men's Lounge. Wonder why the real mdlee came back to let everyone know about how his account got hijacked? And this boomer cuck shows up out of the blue claiming to have been around icky what? How many years? Did I hear 8 somewhere? And not to have revived his old handle but start a new persona and account on ECCIE? What are you hiding from boomtard? Wow!!! That makes it smell like week-old rotting fish guts. The turd didn't just admit to having multiple handles, he brags about it? WOW, JUST FUCKING WOW!!!

And the poll is multiple choice btw. In case you can't decide which, or if it's all of the above. Send in your votes.
WTF Trixes …..There no all the above on the poll.....This fucking SHMB I swear ……….
LMao! Stalkerish much? You havw fucked up a forum of which you are no longer a part of. Get a life
good lord!
WTF Trixes …..There no all the above on the poll.....This fucking SHMB I swear ………. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Click on all options Jj. That's all of the above ain't it? Or do I have to point my foot up somebody's ass again in the forum?
No Yeasty option?
No Yeasty option? Originally Posted by Precious_b

heh …...No tard option ether.....just sad Trixes…..
Polls that insult another member will not be allowed.

Thread Closed. dj8