So many providers in NWA this week.

There are so many providers in NWA this week. I recently saw Keewee and Kourtney K. Otherwise, I would be seeing more from my "want to meet" list.
I know it's so slow I'm thinking about heading back home early
I know it's so slow I'm thinking about heading back home early Originally Posted by Selena25
I got to meet you briefly yesterday morning when I was hanging with Kourtney K. You are definitely on my want to meet.
Anytime guess I'll just be bored till then lol
Selena - I am just glad I caught you this trip...smiled all day
with shareholder's week it should be buzzing up there.
There are definitely a lot of Providers in NWA this weeks and it has been a little slow today... But on the bright side it gave me time to take some new pics and try to get an even better ass shot😊
I got to meet you briefly yesterday morning when I was hanging with Kourtney K. You are definitely on my want to meet. Originally Posted by Rogersguy
I definitely enjoyed our time together yesterday. But You definitely must see Selena she is the bomb.com😊
hmmm i figured it would busy here
I was thinking, "wow, is this what the people of little rock feel all the time? This is awesome!" I figured all the providers would be making serious bank right now. I cant believe its actually so slow you considered going home. Personally, its going to be hard getting out to see providers now that school is out. I dont have time for the hobby.
It's feast or famine around here.

I definitely enjoyed our time together yesterday. But You definitely must see Selena she is the bomb.com😊
Originally Posted by KourtneyK
Totally believe you. You are pretty awesome yourself kourtney!