How long would you wait in line for In-n-Out

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=173_1305284035

I counted approx 75 cars in line, plus the 10-15 in the parking lot. Thats just fuckin crazy. Guys, its just a burger and fries!!
I willl go in the July... when the wait should only be a few minutes
Been to one - in cali...and honestly, I was so ticked off that they only told me, "You can order with or without onions. It's not "make it your way". They could really just go sit and spin for all I care.

They were good - but it's not like they have the golden pussy or the diamond dick or anything.
I have had them several times on my travels to CA, but I never could figure out what the big deal is. The burgers I had were okay, nothing more.
I willl go in the July... when the wait should only be a few minutes Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
This is also my plan.
..... Thats just fuckin crazy. Guys, its just a burger and fries!! Originally Posted by alex_0591
Exactly. If you waited in line, your name is Homer Simpson.
None for in-n-out.... days for Heggenburger.
I never been to one yet but I'll wait whatever it takes I heard the hamburgers are really good
Strange. Not the type of 'in-n-out' type of conversation that we normally have on this board???
Bottom line: It's just a burger joint that has a fad/cultish like following...but it's JUST a burger joint
I was at the one in Frisco Friday just past noon and the line was about 100 people long and waited 30 minutes for the walk-in. The car line was longer.
Odd you would have that experience TNT. They pride themselves on a consistent experience and there are many different ways to have your burger.

Animal Style - Grilled into the cheese onions
Protein Style - Lettuce wrapped

Options - Lettuce, tomato, onions (raw or grilled or as above animal style), pickles, in n out sauce (dirty minds), mustard, ketchup, cheese, double patty (called a double double).

The menu is simple but they certainly don't only make them one way. Fries are even available now with cheese or animal style.

Just don't expect something to compete with a restaurant style burger. Compared to McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, etc. this place is awesome. Compared to Smash Burger, Twisted Root, Jakes, etc. this place is much more simple.

And to answer your question Alex, the most I have waited is about 30 minutes. I am not going to visit these during the opening week. May venture up there next week.
do you guys think the video is one of our recent openings. with 80 plus cars in line, that wait had to be at least two hours.
As fast as they work 80 cars take less time than you think.
This is nothing. You should see the line for Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles on a Friday or Saturday night at 2 a.m. lol
Exactly.

Pink's in L.A. has hour+ waits almost every night.