ATTN: Expose all Duckface Providers in this Thread- Ladies, this has to Cease!

Check this Duckface Out!

http://vimeo.com/duckface
DONE SD
Wouldn't let me edit. Here's the real link.
Damn, I hate it when that happens. You have all that board experience and credibility and she still won't see you? That bitch.
You do realize all you have done is give her more publicity.

Way to have that one backfire on ya dude.
I'm just liking how what appears to be his real name is in large letters for the credits......

Nothing like keeping yourself private.
  • T-Can
  • 06-06-2011, 10:02 AM
If I dislike a chick, I just move on.........
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Way to ruin someone else's ingenuity ... REAL DUCK FACE VIDEO

BTW- Berk is awesomeness... and rocks her pics proudly

Own it Bish! Feisty! *snaps fingers 3 times*

Awesome ad for her though *wink*
If I dislike a chick, I just move on......... Originally Posted by CanDo01
^^^ A+
I like the "That doesn't make you a model" video better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARH4mouLms

Punch Robert – “That Doesn’t Make You a Model”
Talking:
Girl, this goes out to all you MySpace models. You know who you are. You got them picture photos talking about model but you ain’t never really modeled before. Got the word Barbie somewhere in your url but you don’t look nothing like Barbie and you got that picture on your profile talking about, “Don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful.” We don’t hate you because you’re beautiful girl, we hate you for having that stupid ass sign on your profile.
Mmmmm let’s go
Singing:
Just because you were in a fashion show at the mall
And that’s all
No no no no
Just because you airbrushed off your c-section scar
That doesn’t mean your stomach is good enough to be up on that car
Anyone can get a Model Mayhem account
That doesn’t make you a star
None of the photographers in your top 8 even know who you are
And just because you hand out Bud Light key chains at the bar you work at
That doesn’t make you a Bud Light model
That just means you work at a bar
No no no no no
Someone had to tell you
So I’m here to tell you girl
That doesn’t make you a model
Woah woah woah woah woah
Girl you need to take it slow
So I’m here to tell you girl
That doesn’t make you a model
Rap
A belly crease cross eyed looking alien faced raw tiger faced. You never seen Adriana Lima pucker her lips to the side and make a peace sign, that’s MySpace face. You ain’t posing girl, that ain’t it girl. You’re just trying to hide your skinny ass lips girl. Just because you were on a Princess Jasmine float when you were nine, did someone punch you in the face baby you ain’t fine. Using Photoshop to add that YSL design unless that supposed to stand for, “Yo Somebody Lied.”
Singing
Ah ah you want it
Ah ah I got it
Ah ah ah ah then come and get it girl
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh
No no no no no
Someone had to tell you so
So I’m here to tell you
That doesn’t make you a model…
Talking
Being hot will get you attention girl.

But not being batshit out of your fucking mind crazy will get you respect.
Well, I am going to have to somewhat agree with "IHateDuckFace".

I have seen pics of Berkleigh with no makeup an no "Duck Face" and all I can say is... WOW!!!

IMHO, Berkleigh is a natural beauty/cutie and I just LOVE the natural beauty/cutie!!! As far as I am concerned, Berkleigh does not need makeup or a "Duck Face" pose.

If I ever get around to seeing Berkleigh, my request would be "No makup." and of course, no "Duck Face.". Then again, if Berkleigh wanted to "Duck Face" me, I would not mind. LOL!

So c'mon Berkleigh... stick it to "IHateDuckFace" and show of your natural beauty/cutie look.

netman

PS: Please see these posts for my previous comments regarding Berkleigh to backup my statements above.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1325082&postcount=5
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=13
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=465768&postcount=43
I have seen pics of Berkleigh with no makeup an no "Duck Face" and all I can say is... WOW!!!

IMHO, Berkleigh is a natural beauty/cutie and I just LOVE the natural beauty/cutie!!! As far as I am concerned, Berkleigh does not need makeup or a "Duck Face" pose.

If I ever get around to seeing Berkleigh, my request would be "No makup." and of course, no "Duck Face.". Then again, if Berkleigh wanted to "Duck Face" me, I would not mind. LOL!

So c'mon Berkleigh... stick it to "IHateDuckFace" and show of your natural beauty/cutie look.
Originally Posted by netman

Net, my thoughts exactly.
Berklegh has that Angelina Jolie kind of sexy vibe. and Ihate just showed me a video to remind how sexy she is
Friends don't let friends post duck face pics.
  • motor
  • 06-08-2011, 11:05 AM
why the fuck pick on someone. If you don't like her pics don't look at them! I bet your a regular GQ looking man too.

fucking prick.........oh sorry thats part of a man. God I think I like drinkin at noon!
I'm just liking how what appears to be his real name is in large letters for the credits......

Nothing like keeping yourself private. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I was thinking the same thing Lazurus, I assume that is a fake name. Otherwise he just got outed.