I have 2 female puppies left. Just wat a good home for them.

I have 2 female puppiesleft that eed a good home. They will be big dogs. They are callad Bullkita Pitbull / Akitas. They are 96.2 % housebroken. They are the last 2 left of 9 puppies. If you would like to see a pic please email me or call 214-675-3483. They are free just want people who will love them.
I love dogs.

Hope you find a good home for them.

Sorry, but I only adopt dogs if they are at least 96.5% housebroken.

K.
What color are they?
Good Luck man - I think I may have to have to ask my friend to keep my yorkie. The pet deposit where I am looking to move, (that has the cable I have a contracted item with and other things) wants $400 non refundable pet deposit AND 10 a month for "pet rent". If that's the case and I do pay it and keep her - I'm not gonna pick up my dogs deposits. If they want all that money from me - they can do it. Jeesh.
  • hd
  • 06-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Lil General, not to put a damper on the free pups, but I wish you would, and this goes for anybody, at least ask for 50$ or more as a donation to be given to an animal rescue of your's or their's choice. And if you haven't had it done, have them promise you the pup will be spayed/neutered when of age.

And you should consider having yours alterd too, it's cheaper in the long run than dealing with puppies for a few months everytime she comes in heat.

So much goes on that you may or may not be aware of when free pups are given to people that do bad things with them. You can not imagine.

There, I better leave it at that before I get on my soapbox. I hope you find loving homes for them.