Actual "Milking Table"

I love the girls out at the chicken ranch and love their milking table. BUT, it's close to an hour drive for me each way. At there any other places or independents that have an actual milking table closer to N. Dallas?
I love the girls out at the chicken ranch and love their milking table. BUT, it's close to an hour drive for me each way. At there any other places or independents that have an actual milking table closer to N. Dallas? Originally Posted by LickHer
I did a quick Google search for you, and came up with this:

https://dallas.rubratings.com/143268

Check her out and see if she is to your liking and in your general area.
Alaine is advertising a table special with a "Jane Doe" blowing you underneath while Alaine cleans the inside of your asshole with her tongue.

A friend saw her a couple of days back, and he's still dazed and confuz
ed.
Riley in McKinney has a milking table, but the first visit is hand job and too view
I did a quick Google search for you, and came up with this:

https://dallas.rubratings.com/143268

Check her out and see if she is to your liking and in your general area. Originally Posted by slubby

Hmm... The table she shows in her ad seems only suitable for milking cows, not cocks.
Ari Skye is one of my very favorites, now her RR ad says she does milking table...I can't personally attest, but she's always been down for nearly anything.

https://dallas.rubratings.com/142665
Alaine is advertising a table special with a "Jane Doe" blowing you underneath while Alaine cleans the inside of your asshole with her tongue.

A friend saw her a couple of days back, and he's still dazed and confuz
ed. Originally Posted by mtabsw
i wish she saw dudes under 40
  • Quark
  • 07-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Looking at the phone number on her ad, it seems she has joined the girls at the chicken ranch. So there are holes in tables there for sure!
Riley in McKinney has a milking table, but the first visit is hand job and too view Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Does Riley have an Eccie account?
Riley doesn’t have an Eccie account, but she doses have several reviews on this board. Just FYI, she’s a little expensive for what you receive for the first visit, but allows you to dine at the y on the next visit.
I don't have any first hand knowledge myself but I read Alaine's postings from time to time just for the humor. Alaine is a very intelligent mature provider here on Eccie and she knows her stuff inside & out, top to bottom. If you read the very first postings of her table special with Jane Doe it might make a few of the hetro hobbyist quiver a little bit. The hole in the table, the trombone act, and the list goes on... I keep my distance from her just cause she might explore a little farther than I am comfortable with LOL... I'll keep reading her post that's for sure and maybe one day I'll pull the trigger and go visit her for that inside my ass tongue action. That's got to make ya' feel like her tossing my salad!
I'll go back to my rock now.
I keep my distance from her just cause she might explore a little farther than I am comfortable with LOL... I'll keep reading her post that's for sure and maybe one day I'll pull the trigger and go visit her for that inside my ass tongue action. That's got to make ya' feel like her tossing my salad!
I'll go back to my rock now. Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN'
I had heard of her musical skills, but they were not on display during my experience. Just tell her you are not comfortable with TUMA. I am sure she will oblige. I do encourage you to at least try the (non-penetrative) hot stones on the anus. It feels really nice.
HaHaHa"TUNACAN", don't be skeered.