Let’s have a civilized conversation...

With the current thread about one of the familiar faces here accused of having relations with trans woman or cross dressing the idea came to me 🤔 💡

I would love to here from the LADIES on here what their point of view is if a guy has had relations with a trans gal or cross dressed?

Guys you too can share your point of view!

⚠️This is not to inspire hatred or use information against one another but to have a civilized conversation⚠️
Whether you are an open Fag or a closet Fag, you are still a Faggot.
Whether you are an open Fag or a closet Fag, you are still a Faggot. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Classy. 🙄
Classy. 🙄 Originally Posted by Hellion437
You’re welcome
Whether you are an open Fag or a closet Fag, you are still a Faggot. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Thank you ManSlut 👏

For starting off the conversation with your point of view.

To follow up that point and keep the conversation going I would recommend a great read from the: ‘Scientific American’ It’s an article they had while back about “Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals” I do suggest to read it everyone really interesting.
^^^What makes you think I am scared or bothered by Faggots?...WALDT
I think that this site has a lot of open room for anyone who wants to explore their sexuality.
For me, I’m WAY more concerned about being safe and protected. As long as safe, fun sexual activities happen, who is anyone to shame another for their fantasies? That’s what this site is for, wouldn’t you say?
As far as cross dressing, I’ve had been known to buy a shirt or two in the men’s department to wear around the house, or basketball shorts, because they are longer and have deeper pockets.
If no one is getting hurt, then why cry over the actions of others?
Actually I would like to hear from the ladies on this subject.

I’ve never been with a tranny but most will admit some are extremely hot. That’s not gay. That’s being attracted to feminine features. I can’t imagine a tranny spending six plus figures to look like a woman and not playing safe. But who knows
^^^I offended the Fags and you just offended Elektra...Lol
Let's start with cross dressing guys. I can't relate to their desire to cross dress because I have no desire myself to dress like a woman. However, it seems like a harmless activity. If some guys want to shop at Victoria's Secret and then dress up as a woman after they return home, why should I be worried about that? That's the way I look at it. Live and let live.

As for guys having relations with transwomen and being attracted to transwomen, I would say that's a mostly straight relationship, not a gay relationship. Transwomen consider themselves to be 100% women and many of them look very feminine after multiple plastic surgery procedures, testosterone blocker injections, estrogen injections, facial contouring, hair removal etc. It's quite natural for a straight man to be attracted to a feminine beautiful transwoman.

In fact if you're not attracted to a feminine passable transwoman, then you might be gay. Ever notice that you never see gay men chasing after transwomen? That's because gay men are not attracted to transwomen. Gay men are attracted to masculinity so a transwoman will do nothing for them. There was a Coed thread about transwomen posted earlier this year and several ECCIE hobbyists expressed their attraction towards transwomen, especially passable attractive transwomen.
I think that this site has a lot of open room for anyone who wants to explore their sexuality.
For me, I’m WAY more concerned about being safe and protected. As long as safe, fun sexual activities happen, who is anyone to shame another for their fantasies? That’s what this site is for, wouldn’t you say?
As far as cross dressing, I’ve had been known to buy a shirt or two in the men’s department to wear around the house, or basketball shorts, because they are longer and have deeper pockets.
If no one is getting hurt, then why cry over the actions of others? Originally Posted by Elektra
I wholeheartedly agree with all your points, Elektra. You've shown that your intelligence is no less than your stunning beauty. Bravo!
^^^What makes you think I am scared or bothered by Faggots?...WALDT Originally Posted by ManSlut
lol 😂

In no way did I say you are scared or bothered by “Faggots” just related and article also I would suggest to not read in between the lines since nothing is there. If I had an issue with you I would not be afraid to let you know 😉 Also most guys that use that term are homophobe

BTW love the avatar of the cats 🐈 🐈 are you a cat person?
I put my socks on backwards this morning...does that count?

ManSlut's
^^^I offended the Fags and you just offended Elektra...Lol

In no way have I been offended.
I think everyone should have a voice, if they want to be heard.

And to Very Clean, thank you. Although I am easy on the eyes, my mouth isn’t so bad either-I will whisper sweet things while doing dirty deeds
lol ��

In no way did I say you are scared or bothered by “Faggots” just related and article also I would suggest to not read in between the lines since nothing is there. If I had an issue with you I would not be afraid to let you know �� Also most guys that use that term are homophobe

BTW love the avatar of the cats �� �� are you a cat person? Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
I get alot of PM’s about my Avatar and my humor from people...Nope, I am a massage person (not by profession, by pleasure, giving and receiving) and I like the attitudes of some Cats, seemed appropriate...I am a hunting dog and wolf type dog person.