Thinking of moving to SA, if so, what part of SA is best for visiting clients?

Hi San Antonio, Im thinking of moving to SA. My civie job has an opening in SA and I may take them up on it. But what area of SA is best for visiting clients?? Please help. Thanks
I would say either the medical center or the airport area.
If you wanna see me (and I hope you do), the medical center area works best. Some areas within the med center area are better than others. Do your research, and you will be fine. SA is a great place to live.
Hi my sweetness hope u do move out here.. we can krav maga together..lol ..

Oh but best area for clients is just anywhere near highway access ..410/ih10, 281/410 , or dwntown can be convienent for those who travel but I have to say I'm sure they will go ANYWHERE FOR U! ! Call me tomorrow I'm having a bday party n love for u to cum!!

Hugs
Lexxxi
thanks for the advice everybody. So, Im thinking about the Medical Center area and 281 & 1604 area because its close to my civie job. Hmmmm. Still thinking.
Lexi, Im texting you now. Lets find a kickboxing class when I move here.... bring your gloves!!
I'd say MY BEDROOM... hoover girl....

need 2 see you again
thanks for the advice everybody. So, Im thinking about the Medical Center area and 281 & 1604 area because its close to my civie job. Originally Posted by HAZEL956
Well, you may not want to play near your civie job...
Why not foot long? I mean im assuming no one will be stalking her from work or even the clients she sees and screens. In fact, being close to my job really helped. It was super convenient for my lunch break gents. Lol
I have an extra bedroom....

The valley boys are going to be very sad when you make your move.
Hazel.. hey luv wish I couldve made it.. but see u soon honey!! Oh you still need to shw me the choke. Hold..lol no fight my hands r up take me take me.. lol ok there are 2 Kickboxing places I know of.. but whn u move I'm def. game!!!
i wouldnt recommend the med ctr to live in, thats just me
1604/281 is a much more better area for living.
if its strictly incall, the areas you mentioned are pritti convenient
  • dcarr
  • 12-16-2011, 04:59 AM
I miss you already Hazel!
Hazel- it doesnt matter where you are, your like a great restaurant...people will drive hours for a tasty treat
Definitely up on the north side. North of loop 410. Good advice on the med center/airport area. The area near Fiesta Texas and Bass Pro Shops is a nice area that is easy to get to from anywhere in the area. Good luck and can't wait.
Sounds like their loss is SAs gain. You have a valuble resource in your network of lady friends, who I'm sure will be very helpful. Your safety and that of your friends should be paramount in your search. North of 410, with easy acess to freeways, would probably be best for all concerned.