My Love Note To An Asshole :)

Dearest Romeo,
I was informed that you are interested in seeing me for my big fat ass, you checked out my reviews, and asked about my rates.
Unfortunately, your assumption that all BBWs have big fat asses is rather far off. I have an extremely firm small muscular heart shaped ass and extremely muscular legs. Although I could sit around all day and get paid to be fed bonbons by BBW Goddess worshipers I chose not to. Unfortunately, my ass and legs are muscular from being active in 4+ inch heels all day, zumba, and working with my personal trainer.
The donation towards my time for assholes is my weight which is currently 253. Once again, unfortunately, I don't see most assholes (unless I want a funny story to tell later)...especially self aware ones such as yourself.
Best of luck on your big ass hunt, I believe that your best bet will be exploiting unknowns on BP.
Have a wonderful day
IHave a wonderful day Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lexxxy,

Ok I been kind of bummed today must be the weather, just got back from lunch!! Damn you just turned my frown upside down!!! LMFAO thanks for that one!!.
REALLY? WTF?! ThreAd? Rant? "Public PM" to a problem client? "Thought-provoking conversation starter?"

????????
Lexxxy the world is full of assholes unfortunatly. It is NOT you,
Maybe in his world those are terms of endearment.
Another thread about lexxxys weight, build, or eating habits? Well homies I'll let you kno that I'm fit yet flabby, and enjoy bagels and matzo balls plus assorted non kosher items !!

Be peaceful
Another thread about lexxxys weight, build, or eating habits? Well homies I'll let you kno that I'm fit yet flabby, and enjoy bagels and matzo balls plus assorted non kosher items !!

Be peaceful Originally Posted by whosdair
Who, you'll always be hawt in my book!
Who, you'll always be hawt in my book! Originally Posted by roscoe14850
You've got fine tastes then roscoe...glad u don't mind my quick finish either homie!! All in under four minutes
you sure this wasnt just another guy like poplips that was ABSOLUTLY SURE he would NEVER want to see you and now your just making up more stupid shit?

Lexxxy, I'm 100% sure we never met! Originally Posted by poplips
Yes I did UTR according to my old duo partner. I could get into graphics if you would like. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Damn Lexxxy, Why don't you tell him & us how you really feel.
Lexxxy is one of the sexiest gals I've been with. She's a sweety pie.

The donation towards my time for assholes is my weight which is currently 253. Once again, unfortunately, I don't see most assholes
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
well if the in the new system. I ant buying no more ice cream for providers. I just got to see if I can sell this idea to the 80 pound stripper spinner.

I thought all men where a asshole. Every provider I see calls me a asshole. I was thinking it was like ya got a nice dick. sayin both to every guy.

have a nice day
He was probably expecting a dumpster discount too!

Funny stuff Lexxxy. :-)
Got a good laugh out of this post. ( LEXXXY...REMIND ME NEVER TO AGGRAVATE YOU )