Will you do me a favor?

Folks, I live around Magnolia Texas and it's getting a little smokey around here lately.

I got my truck packed for evacuation and I got sprinkers ready to go on my roof. All I need to do is pack up my pets and I am out of here. Hopefully nothing will happen but I'm ready anyway.

Ya'll please do me a favor.....go wash you car, then maybe we'll get some friggin rain!

Tonight I am going to drink some fire water and do a rain dance in my front yard.

I am TheDaliLama.

Peace out!
I'll wash my chair too!
May the Great Spirit answer your prayers. Wish you the best.
Why Gov. Rick Perry, who has a direct line to God, has prayed for rain. Isn't that enough? And apparently he was so confident in his abilities, he and the Republican legislature cut the fire fighting budget of the Texas Forrest Service 30% in the midst of the worst drought in over 60 years. Unpack your truck and relax. Gov. Goodhair has has taken matters into his hands and you are in no danger.
DL,

I will not only wash my car for my ol' buddy DL but I will also wash my underwear!

Now that is a friend for you!
DL,

I will not only wash my car for my ol' buddy DL but I will also wash my underwear!

Now that is a friend for you! Originally Posted by bigtex
It's about friggin time!

Thanks bt.
Hey what if we all send you a few gallons of water by mail? The postal service has 120,000 mail carriers with nothing to do. That should help!
Why Gov. Rick Perry, who has a direct line to God, has prayed for rain. Isn't that enough? And apparently he was so confident in his abilities, he and the Republican legislature cut the fire fighting budget of the Texas Forrest Service 30% in the midst of the worst drought in over 60 years. Unpack your truck and relax. Gov. Goodhair has has taken matters into his hands and you are in no danger. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
There are plenty of fire fighters out there. I know I helped friends evacuate out there tonight. Rick Perry is not a god and does not controll the weather. Thanks for your support Hog.
Rick Perry is not a god and does not controll the weather. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Really? Youch what a disappointment
When will Obama learn to use the weather machine Bush used to wipe out New Orleans?
When will Obama learn to use the weather machine Bush used to wipe out New Orleans? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Do you mean cloud seeding or haarp?
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Lama, I hope and pray all is still well in your neck of the woods.
Lama, I hope and pray all is still well in your neck of the woods. Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks WTF. I am not lama but these peps are struggling. No sleep and just waiting for the fire to sweep over them. kids,live stock,pets,and a life ttime of work. come on rain!!!
I hope you get lots of rain, higher humidity, and no wind.

My stepbrother and his wife lost a beautiful old home in Bastrop this week.

As someone who loves to visit and go camping in the Piney Woods, I say a prayer every day that nothing happens there. If some nincompoop ever started a fire over there millions of acres of pine trees could be lost in no time.