SEPTEMBER 11, 2001

PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WE LOST IN 9/11
XOXO
For over 10 years.
i didnt say your not...i lost someone on 9/11....i was just saying...
We have all endured loss of loved ones. Many of us have gone through personal tragedies that seem at first to be unbearable. What you do is have a period of mourning and reflection, then you get on with life.

10 years? This national "pity party" has to end at some time. 10 years seems to be a good place to start.
wow.....if u think so....this will never stop...look at the tv everyday...so u can end it if u like but for me i will never stop thinking about 9/11..sorry
Quiet, personal reflection is usually the best way to deal with life's tragedies.
I'm with you Kaylen. We will never forget.

Leave this one alone, Jack.
Not for all.

Not the appropriate thread to be a jerk.

Quiet, personal reflection is usually the best way to deal with life's tragedies. Originally Posted by Jackie S
you know what! you do it your way and ill do it my way....xoxo
Thanks to all the heros out there, not just the 9/11 ones!! They are almost everywhere so make sure to take time to thank the ones you know!!
Wow Jackie...that was a most inappropriate response.

As a former firefighter who lost two friends (both FDNY) on that day, I gotta say I am personally offended by your most insentive remark!

That day 343 of my brothers ran IN when all others were running out. They gave their lives so others could live. And if you could speak to them today, they'd all say they were just doing their job with, and this is my addition, fearless courage.

I just can't believe how you could say what you did! You should be made to personally apologize to each and every wife, mother, brother, sister, father and child of every one of the heroes of the FDNY! Not to mention all those who were lost at the Pentagon, on board the doomed flights and at what becoame Ground Zero.
You ladies are beautiful and true patriots. Thanks!
Thank you....Im sorry for your loss...
That day 343 of my brothers ran IN when all others were running out. Originally Posted by Prowordsmith
10 years ago today, "we" were all "brothers and sisters" in this country.

Sadly, it takes horrific tragedies to put aside inter-personal negatives.
I like to remember that we have heroic policeman, policewoman, firefighters, EMTs, and everyday people (like those who stopped flight 93 in Pennsylvania).

I like to remember that many lives were saved 10 years ago, today, by American heroes.

Thanks for the reminder!