Man Crush

Got a bbb? Board butt buddy! *giggles*. Off to the gym, lattes, and shine my hobby rims homies
LMAO!!!
Has that stable boy p-man been PMing ya homie???....
Seems like he's awful sweet on jimmies and always looking for a bbb to, love long time.....

Kelso I can sense you're drawn to me, that's a given arond here
mwebber...shares a zip code with Bernie Williams. Probably walking distance to a decent shul on yom kippur. Dreamy bruvv!
Wakeup liks pistolaro allot I belive
is wrong with you
is wrong with you Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Actually... there is absolutely nothing wrong with him....
Just funny shit dude.
he aint.

"Got a bbb? Board butt buddy! *giggles*. Off to the gym, lattes, and shine my hobby rims homies " side splitting and ball busting i guess. wow really
Actually... there is absolutely wrong with him....
Just funny shit dude. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
he aint.

"Got a bbb? Board butt buddy! *giggles*. Off to the gym, lattes, and shine my hobby rims homies " side splitting and ball busting i guess. wow really Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
hay don't be disrespecting are class clown

btw just joke with the
was called that cause he had something funny to say.. like cute or humorous or something to make you chuckle.. not just some lame ebonics with homie thrown on.
was called that cause he had something funny to say.. like cute or humorous or something to make you chuckle.. not just some lame ebonics with homie thrown on. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
It's WAY deeper than that.
Cat says more with less than anyone I know....
Follow along.... pay attention.... you'll see.....
was called that cause he had something funny to say.. like cute or humorous or something to make you chuckle.. not just some lame ebonics with homie thrown on. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
They come in all different flavors...or as they say up North flavours.....LOL

That said he is a very funny fellow.....

...and very lucky that 95% of his posts don't get whacked as.... Thread Hijacks.....
J.J. Walker posts are awesome
on topic, deep and funny as hell
if you do as Pauly girl says and "Follow along.... pay attention.... you'll see....."