Happy Fucksgiving Houston

That's right.....it's a happy holiday.

Give thanks by giving a fuck....or paying for a fuck.

I won't be able to hobby today....but I did wake up to special love note from my hobby wife.

A while back, I started a list (oh no....an eccie list) about all the special days I've hobbied on from regular holidays like Valentine's day to New Year's Eve. I've basically hit them all except Christmas Day. I've even hobbied on my SO's b day while in Houston and our anniversary while I was traveling.

Anywho.....y'all try to hook up today with your favorite cock or hen and have a great Fucksgiving.

Su Guajolote Favorito

Edit: whatever you do, go make a memory.
I did it early, before our bellies got full!
I did it in the shower ...been babysitting grandman so had to sneak it somehow LOL!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 14ab84fadf29fe1a301671c4fc47b80d.jpg (9.0 KB, 145 views)
Y'all crack me up.

I almost went in to a new Thai spa in Katy after i dropped two unmentionable shoppers at wally world.

I popped over to my bank to get cash from the Automatic Printing Machine.....and saw a new spa.

The open sign was on so i thought about a 30 minute nut while the coast was clear.

But i pulled up and a Thai dude was unboxing furniture told me open tomorrow.

Oh well.
Cool story Bro
Cool story Bro Originally Posted by bojulay
Thancks....your turn bro.
You strung out yet, GlobeSpotter? Going almost 24 hours without hobbying?

Geez sounds like you guys just run on hobbying. If no hobbying you fucking go into a rage like a fucking coffee addict just found out all the starbucks and coffeeshops are closed for today and your coffee machine happens to be broken.

Tomorrow couldn't come sooner for your raging hard on for hobbying.

Sorry no story here. It costs a pretty penny. And it sounds like you need every single one you got.
GS, sounds like you need a good BJ or a fucking!!!
^^^^^ who doesn't ?????

Edit: and Happy Black Fuckday