Seeking Referrals... Ladies!!

Hi ladies!!

We all have those guys who like super variety or even those who may not be our cup of tea and want to set them up with a better fit.
Wouldn't it be great to have a go to list?!

Looking for fetish ladies, sensual and intimate makeout/dfk, and spunky little spinners. Mind you, not all three at one time is required, although that is possible! (Prefer over 25 unless you are super reliable)

And for all you nosy guys, feel free to plop down your suggestions too.

Have a great thursday!
ryan
I know you were asking the ladies, but you are on my list, so I thought I'd add my 2 cents.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=165637 I have seen her for FBSM + a little, and want to try some of her fetish options, just have not been brave enough yet. She gives a nice prostrate massage. Elizabeth from BP also does an amazing prostrate massage http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...pe-40/11613819 as for my ATF -- I'm still searching. So far first from CL & BP I have got what I have paid for. I am wanting to try all types.
Hi ladies!!

We all have those guys who like super variety or even those who may not be our cup of tea and want to set them up with a better fit.
Wouldn't it be great to have a go to list?!

Looking for fetish ladies, sensual and intimate makeout/dfk, and spunky little spinners. Mind you, not all three at one time is required, although that is possible! (Prefer over 25 unless you are super reliable)

And for all you nosy guys, feel free to plop down your suggestions too.

Have a great thursday!
ryan Originally Posted by RyansFun
Hummm, Spunky little spinner into making out and fetish?

Spunky enough?
thank-you Iaintliein!...
i do have experience in the fetish world...
if that is what you are looking for...
i am also a licensed massage therapist...
if that is what you are looking for...
either of these go very well with sensual and intimate...
i will customize your visit to your needs...wants...desires...
Fetish & Make-out session are my kind of things