Hooger problems...

You think your day is going smooth until a shared incall runs over & you don't wanna be late, so what else is there to do but shave your pussy & legs in a McDonald's parking lot with bottled water & lotion? You make plans to take new pix & but the one time you actually do have a minor emergency & Gramma really did not die screwed it up. You do a cuckhold session & basically tell your existing clients to come over and pound you while some other dude watches & all ya have to do is tip. No donation. Nada. But where is a good guy to bone you on command when you need one? Apparently, blowing up your inbox for next 3 days after. You really really wanna cum, because it's been a stressful week & what happens? You tell him no. Please. Just another few minutes & there goes your O. Gone. Oh but he gets his. You just can't find it and now are doing a There's Something About Mary replay.
Then there's silence. Dead silence. Luke all day. WTF right? Most of the time I'm like make it stop or slow down a lil please... I'm thinking, "I just wanna fuck. I don't wanna do all this back n forth shit all day between 5 different avenues Lol... The emails, texts, p411 & eccie PM's never end blah blah. Then you look at your stupid app and you've missed 19 calls. Then there's the sheets. I swear to God I want a sissy maid to make my bed after each appointment, because who the hell can make a fitted sheet look nice? Not me!
Oh then there's the hooger to hooger texting all day between reference requests. "What's up girl? Nothing. About to bone this hot guy with a nice cock what are you doing?" Oh about to bone one of your clients. He says hi btw! An example text between me & another provider... Hooger A to hooger B "But thank u, TIO!!!! RISE N GRIND" hooker A to hooger B...actually...u have been. It's me that needs to take more pipe 😂😂😂. I'm about to write some ridiculous ad. I'm sure I'll come up with more. Just you wait. Late night ramblings from a provider who is still wondering if there was a stain on her dress at soccer practice.
Lastly, you go to the Inca to drop off some new condoms, because it's just good karma & if you borrow you must replace. All ya been doing all day is some bullshit stressful RW stuff & you think... Hmmm. I throw out a snatch omw to deliver the boxes of condoms. You go ahead & get naked because you just know the one time you need a MF to come rub your back, eat your pussy really good & fuck you just the way you want is gonna call. Because you don't wanna fuck a civvie. But does he? Give it 30 minutes after I left & he'll call & I'll be passed the fuck out! Hooger problems. What's a girl gonna do? I think I'm go kick rocks off Burton with Ashley. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow will be a better slamfest.
And what's the common thread of all these missed opportunities? TIO.

It sounds like your mojo is broken.
such is the thug life
blood in...blood out
Vatos Loco 4 ever !!
so what else is there to do but shave your pussy & legs in a McDonald's parking lot with bottled water & lotion? Originally Posted by The Infamous One
That was you?
TIO,

Are you drunk posting again in Coed?

Most likely is cheaper than a therapy session.
Leave her alone BB. That was the most entertaining post in Coed in weeks!

To Nikki: You were saying ...?
Okay. 1st. I rarely drink but when I do... It's like truth serum. Ask me anything. I'm a cheap date. 2.5 glasses of wine and I'm crunk. Lol. Nah. Just kinda frustrated this week with how crazy hoogers/double/triple lives can get. I also think it's kind of funny. You just can't make this kind of shit up!
TIO--just having a little late night fun. Hope your plans worked out for this evening.
I was seriously thinking about a career change to "pharmaceutical rep" but we all know hookers can't do math, so there goes my aspirations of being Scarface. Fuck. At least I can take it up the ass now & I actually like it. I've officially entered super hoe status. With that, I bid you all a good night! I'm in the tub, face mask on soaking my shredded legs! In 3 hours my crazy ass hooger friend will be sending me a motivating hoe music video. Dear John, thanks for letting me vent. When I wake up I hope to have a dick in my mouth shortly after so I don't embarrass myself anymore with my late night hooker drama!
Sounds laik sumbuddy's been snortin' instant coffee ta stay awake fer 120 hours straight an' doin' espresso enemas ta prep fer buttfukkin'
You do know they have such a thing as a coffee enema. I can give you one DD. No one's been eating powdered donuts over here. I'm entering hypomania. A great over sexualized period of risky behavior! It's fantastic. Until it's not. When it's over, you are like wtf did I do? Did I really shave in a parking lot & invite 9 guys over for a gang bang? Then reality sets in and you don't hear from me for days as I contemplate what my alter ego has done. Lol.
Leave her alone BB. That was the most entertaining post in Coed in weeks!

To Nikki: You were saying ...? Originally Posted by justaphase
Agree. Also the typical thread robbers have not joined in.

Keep it up TIO, want to hear more.

Sam
I know you have a hard life TIO.

I know class is something you endure when they are ordered by a judge instead of an image of quality that good upbringing cultivates.

But to bring the rest of us ladies images as a whole down by ignoring simple grammar etiquettes like the use of commas, capitalization, etc. is dumb ignorance on your part. Don't be a dumb Hoogar. Use your google given tools and stop pissing on your colleagues. It's not lady like. Nuff said.
Disposable razor: $.99
P411 account: $1.29/day
Coffee enema: $50
Hoogars knocking each other's poor grammar: priceless