Encounter: Reunion with Issabella Monroe! A Sexual Goddess!

Date: 1-8-19
Name: Issabella Monroe
Phone: Gives after verification
Email Address: issabellamonroe@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=86068
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown Nice Incall
Activities: Passionate GFE. See Rest of Story
Hair Length and Color: Black mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’2” Hispanic sexual goddess sums it up! Issabella Has beautiful eyes that she seduces you with your complete session. A wonderful petite lady with great natural breasts with flaming ink lining her adorable nipples. Smooth skin head to toe and sweetness nectar from Aphrodite herself and an ass that is amazing. Some various ink and just a great little lady!
Recommendation: Yes
She was the best one time visit I have ever had with a provider in a single session. I have seen her a few times and she was always great, but I caught her on a day she couldn’t seem to get enough or give enough and by the end we were both exhausted and satisfied. Amazing girl and a real sweet personality. Is she back in LR for awhile. I would love to see her again.
(Curiosity has been piqued)

Another fine review! Damn Elvis...you’re killin it.
One hellacious review Elvis! Damn you are killing it

One hellacious review Elvis! Damn you are killing it

Originally Posted by austin88998833
Nice job Elvis. I saw her once before she retired and always wanted to see her again. She is special.
Nice Review Elvis! She is a sexual goddess and shes coming back next week! Cant wait to see her again!
Nice Review Elvis! She is a sexual goddess and shes coming back next week! Cant wait to see her again! Originally Posted by farmncityboy
She just posted that she’s visiting next week! It should be a good week for several lucky guys!
She just posted that she’s visiting next week! It should be a good week for several lucky guys! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
I saw that she posted she is only seeing loyal friends. Since I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting her, I guess that rules ‘lil ole Austin out
Austin, I would still try. She is special. You won't be sorry. One of my favorites from the past. I hated when she left town.
Austin, I would still try. She is special. You won't be sorry. One of my favorites from the past. I hated when she left town. Originally Posted by Baconman
Duly noted. I will make my appeal to her. Thanks for the advice!