URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=323222
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Swlr
Activities: See Ros, all the grown up activities
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive young lady. In between spinner/ athletic build and tall. Nice b cup breasts and with ass that says grab me. Her Bio pictures are accurate but better in person. Innocent looks with a michevious grin.
Recommendation: Yes
Loved your review Bacon!! It’s spot on and Vivian is a wonderful provider.
Thanks PTH. Hopefully you are enjoying your trip out of town.
Nicely done!!
Thanks PTH. Hopefully you are enjoying your trip out of town. Originally Posted by Baconman
Thanks man! Wish I can move out here!
Outstanding Baconman! That repertoire sounded VERY familiar. It sounds like a good time was had by all. Glad you enjoyed!
Outstanding Baconman! That repertoire sounded VERY familiar. It sounds like a good time was had by all. Glad you enjoyed! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thanks Austin. Trust me, being an old man it was all about not embarrassing myself.
Definitely have to see this one! Great review sir!
Thanks Austin. Trust me, being an old man it was all about not embarrassing myself. Originally Posted by Baconman
Believe me, I totally relate to that. But look at it this way. It’s better to have gone for it even if one did embarrass himself than to sit on the sidelines and not try at all! That is one thing I have learned in my “old manhood”, lol !