Ladies Night @ Cindie's -Aug. 1st, 7 -9pm

Once in a while I get the urge to go window shopping at the Cindie's located in Westheimer. I say window shopping because I like the way the mannequins lure me in to purchase sexy lingerie to model for the wonderful men of this Universe or I can just imagine the mannequins coming to life! Imagine that...

So while I was at the counter, I notice an invitation for LADIES NIGHT @ Cindie's

On Monday, August 1st from 7pm - 9pm, Cindie's @ 7903 Westheimer, the store will ONLY allow the LADIES inside the store. According to the flyer, they will provide a relaxing yet educational seminar. They will demonstrate the latest products and everything at the store will be 20% off. ( I must find my VIP shopper card. I need lotions and potions.)

What do you say ladies? Once in a while, I meet with other few ladies to mingle and what great fun we have. I'm definetly going to be there and I hope you will too.

FYI--Snacks and refreshments will be served.

Hope to see The Ladies there....
Car pool..........anyone?
that sounds interesting...
I will have to put Covert Ops in action for this one.......
I will have to put Covert Ops in action for this one....... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I volunteer myself. Lol..
I wanna go just to meet you. Wow your very sexy CL
I wanna go just to meet you. Wow your very sexy CL Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder

You two would make one hell of a pair......A dynomite duo...........hhhmmm...somethi ng to think about.........
I will be there!

I wanna go just to meet you. Wow your very sexy CL Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
Yes she is Raquel.
A Carmela L and Raquel R doubles team would be hotttt massage +++ session.
  • bbkid
  • 08-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Mmmmmmmmm. Carmela, buy something sexy to model for me.
I will be there!

Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I don't know........the ponytails look kind of gay.........I'm just saying.
I hope you are able to go tonight to Cindie's. It'll be my pleasure to meet you as well.

It's Ladies night...............
  • Satin
  • 08-01-2011, 02:34 PM
CL, I hope you ladies have fun. I can just see it now when you all leave, a parking lot full of horny Eccie guys trying to hook up...lmao!!
  • bbkid
  • 08-01-2011, 03:00 PM
I'll be sitting in the parking lot with TexasGator. We'll be in his Pacer.