Good guy with a gun again? Say no...........

• Devo
  • 07-18-2022, 11:04 AM
  • Devo
  • 07-18-2022, 11:05 AM
GREENWOOD, Ind., July 18 (Reuters) - Au 22-year-old bystander who witnessed a deadly shooting over the weekend at a shopping mall near Indianapolis was hailed as a hero on Monday for killing the gunman and limiting the number of casualties in the massacre.

Local officials said the "Good Samaritan" man - who was lawfully carrying a firearm - stopped the gunman almost as soon the suspect opened fire on Sunday evening in the food court of the Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana, outside of Indianapolis.
  • Devo
  • 07-18-2022, 11:08 AM
OH, Me and Wendy Bell?

Right again, another liberal shithole city.

GREENWOOD, Ind. – The City of Greenwood celebrated another successful opening week for its popular Freedom Springs Aquatic Center, which officially opened its doors for the 2022 season on May 28.
  • Devo
  • 07-18-2022, 12:15 PM
And on the left, their thoughts?

"I don’t know who needs to hear this but when a 22-year-old illegally brings a loaded gun into a mall and kills a mass shooter armed with an AR-15 after he already killed three people and wounded others is not a ringing endorsement of our implementation of the Second Amendment," Moms Demand Action Founder Shannon Watts said on Twitter.

I guess she forgot the guy who brought his rifle in and killed three people was also "Illegal".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gun-contr...good-samaritan
  • Devo
  • 07-18-2022, 05:36 PM
That’s sad but true.
My solution is- You must enter "Gun Free Zones" Naked. 100% of Mass Shooters wore clothes!! If you're naked, you have no where to hide a gun.

Aint any more ridiculous than banning guns altogether!
Luckily no LEOs were at the mall yet to shoot him in the back like they did to Johnny Hurley. https://coloradosun.com/2022/06/22/j...arvada-police/
  • Devo
  • 07-19-2022, 09:35 AM
Luckily no LEOs were at the mall yet to shoot him in the back like they did to Johnny Hurley. https://coloradosun.com/2022/06/22/j...arvada-police/ Originally Posted by CrispHundos
Yep, I agree, cops are trained to shoot anyone with a gun, there was also the case of the security guard who stopped a shooting in a bar, and then the police showed up and killed him.

Its why ever police killing should be considered a homicide and investigated as such, if one of us had killed the guy who just stopped the active shooter, we'd be facing charges.
I get a laugh out of the people saying the Samaritan shouldn't have had his gun. Ok, sure! We just wait 5, 10, 20 minutes for the police to arrive, meanwhile the bodies keep piling up & we can sue the cops later on for not instantly teleporting to the mall.
  • Devo
  • 07-19-2022, 02:37 PM
I get a laugh out of the people saying the Samaritan shouldn't have had his gun. Ok, sure! We just wait 5, 10, 20 minutes for the police to arrive, meanwhile the bodies keep piling up & we can sue the cops later on for not instantly teleporting to the mall. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Honestly, you don't understand how it feels to have a gun pointed at you in anger, or, on the other hand, what you feel when removing your gun to stop a crime.

Unfortunately, I've had to do both.

Make me the King, and I'd make every single antigun politician spend 3 months living in a project, or the worst neighborhoods in Chicago, New Orleans or Baltimore, and let them live and learn, I guarantee, their views on firearms would change.

Ever see "Cruising" where Al Pacino goes undercover into the gay lifestyle to catch a killer?

That.
  • Zeman
  • 07-20-2022, 06:46 AM
the thing I could never understand is libtards are all for gun control because, god help us, anyone who dies by gunshot is a martyr indeed. We must prevent any 'senseless" shooting even if that means reducing the 2nd amendment to a footnote.
Yes these same numbnuts are protesting the SC decision on abortion which effectively nullifies Roe V Wade.

In other words, they're all about killing an unborn child but go apeshit when someone dies in a so called mass shooting.
Would it matter if they died in mass car accidents instead?
Honestly, you don't understand how it feels to have a gun pointed at you in anger, or, on the other hand, what you feel when removing your gun to stop a crime.

Unfortunately, I've had to do both.

Make me the King, and I'd make every single antigun politician spend 3 months living in a project, or the worst neighborhoods in Chicago, New Orleans or Baltimore, and let them live and learn, I guarantee, their views on firearms would change.

Ever see "Cruising" where Al Pacino goes undercover into the gay lifestyle to catch a killer?

That. Originally Posted by Devo

Nor would I want to have a gun pointed at me. Not a feeling I want to experience.
I agree though. The Antigun politicians need to live in a place like those. You know they'd want their "security detail" with them. If they were truly anti-gun, then they'd have security guards like Abe did in Japan. Worked well for him, right?
  • Devo
  • 07-21-2022, 05:43 PM
[IMG][/IMG]