TS Lara

In case anyone is still wondering about this one, Lara is living in Dallas again. She is one of the most feminine TS girls I have ever met. What you see in the pics is what you get. She is also about as GFE as they get. I am too lazy to do a review but I highly recommend her.
...She is also about as GFE as they get. Originally Posted by bengay
Her showcase states "limited GFE" - can you elaborate?
About to pull the trigger on this one, is she worth it?
Her showcase states "limited GFE" - can you elaborate? Originally Posted by TestingLimits
No, not publicly.

Darkmage, she is worth it
  • guykc
  • 01-21-2015, 12:12 AM
Lara looks hot.Hello all is there any other Asian TS in Dallas, Austin or San Antonio area's or a place to find one. about to head down there and all i have found is Scarlett on BP in Dallas. thanks for any help feel free to PM me.
http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...-real/29163673
she is definitely stunning. Just not keen on her price.
I was with her two days last week. She will blow you away. My ATF. Best ever. Spend a few extra bucks, she's worth it!!!
Guys, full review to follow, but Lara is not to be missed! Amazing host, amazing body, amazing sensuality. Book her now!!!
Hung? Functional?
She is functional 5-6" medium girth.

Earlier in this thread I said I was too "lazy" to write a review but if you replaced lazy with "selfish", you would have a more accurate response. But since the word is already out, I might as well elaborate.

Lara is more passable and feminine than a lot of GGs. You could take her out in public, even to a company social event and nobody would have a f'n clue.

You will also never find anyone more passionate and GFE than Lara. As I said before, she is as GFE as it gets.

Except in rare cases, I always notice something masculine about a transsexual..but Laura is one of those rare cases. She is a real 100% chick with a dick.
nice! reminds me of the days down on cedar springs when i would run into a cute little viet ts linda; been kind of sweet on asian girls ever since! those were good times - seems like every club i walked into in the oaklawn area had a couple of hot ts girls willing to play - now it seems its all drunk girls-night-out types - but i'm going to be on the lookout for miss lara ...!