Did they turn it back into a Meat Packing Plant

Well my friends, based on all of the noise I've been hearing about the infamous HoAsis Hotel I decided to go see for myself. I jumped on 35 with dreams of female delights in all shapes and sizes dancing in my head. I was expecting to come back, open a few beers and share my tales of triumph with my fellow ECCIE brethren. I'm sad to report that I can not do that at this time.

When I got there I did as everyone else, I trolled around back of the gas station expecting Bourbon street, Ass & Boobies hanging out the windows and SW's as far as the eye can see. Well maybe my timing was off. I got there about 1:30 or at least I think I was at the right spot (behind the gas station) and I only seen one lonely broke down older woman in a white shirt and jean shorts. It may've been the one that gives a good "gum" job idk. But let me know if I did something wrong. You know I'm not used to such upscale accommodations. Was I supposed to go inside? The back door was open. Or did I just go at the wrong time of day?

Let me know!

Thanks!
Originally Posted by randomtxguy
You're correct. I understand the dynamics of the SW mentality. I'm sure if I hung around and did a few passes they would've been out but I only had an hour to kill b4 getting back to work. I trolled my old stomping grounds first.. Nice young black thick chick, calls herself Black Barbie.. I took her for a ride once before and pumped the brakes when my finger came out "crimson"! I yelled ROLL TIDE and kicked the bitch out!
I took her for a ride once before and pumped the brakes when my finger came out "crimson"! I yelled ROLL TIDE and kicked the bitch out! Originally Posted by justinslayer
damn you are a better man than me, I would have made her lick that up and then finish the job
I wont go in "The Suburban" again. I saw a homeless guy sleeping in the hallway in the middle of the day. Many many shady characters!! Too risky for me. The streets are bad enough. At least in my car I have a chance of kicking the hoe out and making a run for it in my car!!!
Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Well my friends, based on all of the noise I've been hearing about the infamous HoAsis Hotel I decided to go see for myself. I jumped on 35 with dreams of female delights in all shapes and sizes dancing in my head. I was expecting to come back, open a few beers and share my tales of triumph with my fellow ECCIE brethren. I'm sad to report that I can not do that at this time.

When I got there I did as everyone else, I trolled around back of the gas station expecting Bourbon street, Ass & Boobies hanging out the windows and SW's as far as the eye can see. Well maybe my timing was off. I got there about 1:30 or at least I think I was at the right spot (behind the gas station) and I only seen one lonely broke down older woman in a white shirt and jean shorts. It may've been the one that gives a good "gum" job idk. But let me know if I did something wrong. You know I'm not used to such upscale accommodations. Was I supposed to go inside? The back door was open. Or did I just go at the wrong time of day?

Let me know!

Thanks! Originally Posted by justinslayer
Are you talking about the Ho Palace behind the Shell Station just off of Northwest Highway at I35? If so, be careful around there. I pass it on the way to work. Many times I've seen clusters of squad cars in its parking lot though I doubt it's to round up hookers. And yes --- you will see lots of SW talent in and around the premises of the Ho Palace.
Guys be careful up there..... I went to a room with a gal some time back. And my truck got broken into while I was there. A high LE presence as well. Not as dangerous as South Dallas or the Grove. But IMHO an old white guy like me, is crazy to troll down there.
Guys be careful up there..... I went to a room with a gal some time back. And my truck got broken into while I was there. A high LE presence as well. Not as dangerous as South Dallas or the Grove. Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Thanks for all the info. I think I'll stick to the South Side. I haven't ventured to the Grove before. Can someone pm me the "location" and trolling time?
Just troll the lot and then run up to the adult store when you find something. Not sure I'd trust wandering into the building but never had to get that close.
A year a so back, I pickup a a SW on Willowbrook near the Waffle House. Said she had a room there. So off we went, at 4 am. I thought I was safe, leaving my wallet in my truck. She had a girlfriend in the room, who somehow used the remote to unlock my truck. Lost a couple credit cards....$300...... A Glock pistol.
Thinking with my ****
Ah yes - I remember filling up and being approached by two different carloads of ladies back in the day! Can't believe I never had anything stolen or worse ... Hotels ... Back alleys ... Warehouse parking lots ... You name it. Isn't drunken behavior wonderful? Lol -
yeah I always head there in the day, most of the time I never go in, couldn't imagine being there at night though, that place has got to be crazy in the dark