Anything in Mckinney?

Anybody know any L1's in Mckinney. AMP or Independent.
sent u a pm
I'd be interested in this info as well.
I wouldn't mind hearing about some action in mckinney
sent u a pm Originally Posted by randomtxguy
I live in McKinney too...hook a brother up
randomtxguy, newbie here and I notice sometimes your post look blank. I know there are parts I don't have access to yet but these just look like replies to others post. Is it because I have limited access? Thanks sorry for being off topic.
randomtxguy, newbie here and I notice sometimes your post look blank. I know there are parts I don't have access to yet but these just look like replies to others post. Is it because I have limited access? Thanks sorry for being off topic. Originally Posted by lkn4trbl
You don't have Premium Access. You can pay for it or write reviews (six weeks free for every review accepted by the Mods). You're missing out on a lot here if you don't have Premium Access. Kinda like sex with a Provider without cumming.
Prolungus is right!!! I've been a member for a while and hobbied a couple times but decided to not write reviews for my own personal reasons... But dude was I a sucker! You're not doing your self a favor if you don't have premium access. See a lady write a review or pay but it's totally worth it!!!
pm me too please
Any information about action in McKinney would be appreciated.
pm please
I hear a number of black females can be found at the local swimming pool, haha
I hear a number of black females can be found at the local swimming pool, haha Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
Haha!!!
You don't have Premium Access. You can pay for it or write reviews (six weeks free for every review accepted by the Mods). You're missing out on a lot here if you don't have Premium Access. Kinda like sex with a Provider without cumming. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Going to agree with Prolongus and add for those who are simply registered users, you're missing out on access AND not having any reviews makes you look a bit shady (LE). Just my n00b 2 cents worth.