URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Stiff Station near deaf school
Activities: Massage, DFK, body worship, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Blond shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde 5’5 probably. Little bit of a mommy tummy but hard to notice when that ass is shaking. Perfect fat ass. Nice little tits
Recommendation: Yes
in the house that she no longer lives at? try again...fake news
in the house that she no longer lives at? try again...fake news Originally Posted by Richard62
You might want to chill on the fake. I believe she doesn't want her location disclosed. That might be the reason someone would use it. Not sure why anyone would say where someone hosts if it was their own place. I believe the moderators are good with general locations nothing specific.
of course she doesnt want her location disclosed but i want to know if im going to a house as she had been at for a number of years or a hotel, and she is no where near the deaf school, the location of where she is working is completely erroneous, just be accurate in your vagueness, especially when all you review is her
Of Guideline # 11 . . .
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
hey regulars dont go to the location in this review, shes not there, dont embarrass yourselves or the person living there, jenn no longer lives there
I (think) I get the point, but does anybody just drop in on a provider they have seen before when they know they host out of their home? That sounds crazy.
if you read oartyimehobbiest review you would see the problem of giving a review with an inaccurate location