Gold Spa has a man inside

Gold Spa on S. Gessner has a tall old Vietnamese man (toothless) hiding inside. He will hide behind a bed that is hidden behind curtains at the end of the hallway next to the bathroom. I think he is some kind of pappason or security for the spa. It could explain why the girls seem constantly spooked or nervous. Spa girls don't like a man to stay with them for hours on end.
What a sad, pathetic little life you live.
What a sad, pathetic little life you live. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Your thai experience review (shepherd rd) is FAKE.
What a sad, pathetic little life you live. Originally Posted by Bowser98
yes indeed, very sad
yes indeed, very sad Originally Posted by mikemendez
know the toothless dude?
I hear WW aka (stevejameslives) is working at Gold spa washing the used condoms, he gets to keep the donation inside of the cover.
I hear WW aka (stevejameslives) is working at Gold spa washing the used condoms, he gets to keep the donation inside of the cover. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Back in the day you had to wash your own condoms and put them in safe keeping for later use.
Your thai experience review (shepherd rd) is FAKE. Originally Posted by Stevejameslives
That's all you got? LOL, I'm not surprised.
That's all you got? LOL, I'm not surprised. Originally Posted by Bowser98
That's all you got! A lousy fake review and stupid No review that is probably fake as well.
I love everything about this thread. ��
I hear WW aka (stevejameslives) is working at Gold spa washing the used condoms, he gets to keep the donation inside of the cover. Originally Posted by mikemendez

Originally Posted by lebeautonytony