Casual Pictures Question:

Do pictures like the ones I posted in this thread even matter in this industry or would you prefer only sexy pictures in lingerie?

me oct 18.jpg me october - Copy.jpg
Imo, if you're posting several pictures, including one of these (just one) is ok. Otherwise, nude.
Pretty sure nudes aren’t allowed here. Anywhere else: nude it up! lol. Sexy lingerie is pretty fly. I’m only replying to this because I’ve had a couple of gentlemen request sexy lingerie versus the naughty/slutty look.. Be careful doll!
I used to Love photos of providers in lingerie, however my tastes have evolved. I now like to see a women dressed like she is going out to a club with the intention to bring man home for the night.
Lingerie pics are so typical and boring....casual or "real world" pics are much more interesting. Mix them up, doesn't have to be one or the other.
I'm pretty sure there will be a taint request....

you know, for Pyramider... so post it UITB ...

Why yes ... taint photos are always appreciated.
Full body, unshopped please.
Of the Mustang ?
This business is about fantasy or the illusion of fantasy. So, you have to show a man something he would fantasize about or at least find attractive. If you have a beautiful face, show the face with nice make-up. You will create the need for services in clients who like a beautiful face. If you have amazing symmetrical boobs, show the boobs and you will reach guys who like boobs. However, there is a caveat with boobs. You must show nipple. Otherwise most guys will not buy the amazing boobs proposition. You will be a titty charlatan. If you have sexy legs, show the legs. Heels always help with legs.

I think you'll see where I'm going with this, so I will not go through the exhaustive list of body parts. However, here is the most important message. The more skin you show that is desirable, the more kinds of clients you reach. Skin=revenue, so get that kit off and get in some flattering lighting.
Nothing wrong with lingerie or sexy photos, but I really appreciate a dressed up gal as well.
The only ones I hate are the one's that hid any flaws. Or pics that are years old.
It's a big disappointment when you hook up and see flaws that were hidden in pics.
Update your pictures a couple times a year and don't hide anything.

I am an older man. I don't mind mommy tummy, BBW(True BBW, not SSBBW), thick, chubby... ect. Just don't hide it in pics.

I love the 35+ ladies who have good talent and experience AND smell clean!!! A natural body is my playground.
Quit using snap chat to give you horns, deer nose, or animal charactistics.
You feel the lady is misleading you when you show up and she does not have Cocker Spaniel ears?
You feel the lady is misleading you when you show up and she does not have Cocker Spaniel ears? Originally Posted by pyramider
TFF !