Farewell Houston! 👋🏾

May 13th will be my last day in Houston. I'm sure some of you guessed it and many of you can't wait to see me go. While there's one or two that may miss me.
Yes I've put on some weight and don't care who likes it. I like it. I'm happy with it.
Also thank you to the gentlemen I've met and had great times and become good friends with.
I'm also sure some of you will have plenty negative to say 🙄 under this thread and I won't be entertaining it and replying so I ask you save the negative. Just wanted to give a heads up.
At least have the decency to spell the name of our awesome city correctly as you bash us on your way out...kthxbai...
Is that photo supposed to be like what soldiers used to write on their helmets "when I die, bury me upside down so the world can kiss my ass"?
I wish you the best hon, have safe travels
Be safe.
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. We never had the chance to meet. Hate to see a good provider leave town. Wish you success wherever you go.
I think your new look with the glasses are HOT!
May 13th will be my last day in Houston. I'm sure some of you guessed it and many of you can't wait to see me go. While there's one or two that may miss me.
Yes I've put on some weight and don't care who likes it. I like it. I'm happy with it.
Also thank you to the gentlemen I've met and had great times and become good friends with.
I'm also sure some of you will have plenty negative to say �� under this thread and I won't be entertaining it and replying so I ask you save the negative. Just wanted to give a heads up.
Originally Posted by Ruann soka
did you change your showcase pics? ....because they seemed like you were thinner last time I looked......the old ones were hot......ijs
I'm also sure some of you will have plenty negative to say 🙄 under this thread and I won't be entertaining it and replying so I ask you save the negative. Just wanted to give a heads up.
Originally Posted by Ruann soka
Where are you moving to sweetie? Please say Dallas 😉!!!!
Where are you moving to sweetie? Please say Dallas ��!!!! Originally Posted by KOdallas1986
Not hating, but she will have a tough time competing in Dallas.
Not hating, but she will have a tough time competing in Dallas. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Well I'd love to see her skills I'm retiring from hobbying on June 6th so I'm trying to get as many Bbbj cim as possible good Sir!! I'll be in Houston May 21st but she will be gone on the 13th, bad timing huh!!!
Best of luck to you and be safe!
Hey sexy, love your new look. I know you'll do well, take care and thanks for the memories!!
Okay doky. Buh bye.

So, this moves the average size to the spinner side in Houston; at least until May 14.
  • N.M.
  • 05-11-2016, 07:06 AM
Now, only if a few no-dick in their pants mofos would also move away, so we can increase the avarage penis size in Houston too....

I wish you the best Ruann!!!

Happy hump day everyone!!!