ok..i think its fair;)

Seeing couple of providers offer msog, and clients have requested msog with me several times during sessions ..
I normally offer msog for additional fee or provided it for free with a returning client i was seeing.. But i Think it would be ideal to both parties for me to start doing msog for NO ADDITIONAL FEE included with the hr sessions or longer.
I actually enjoy spending time with all my SANE clients! 😘😜
So anything that can help make the experience more pleasurable, im down for it
Nothing like a huge cum shot all over my freaking boobies! Lmao
For me, BBBJ and MSOG are required. So good call.
Business on the slide?
Well i bn seeing same girl almost every week passed couple years and a few others on off for at least that long or longer

Its no way id see a lady more than one time if she wasnt trying to make me happy n please me with a bunch of no no no coming out her mouth

Ijs
I always assumed an hour was an hour (though I hate to rush so my sessions often end up being a bit longer than scheduled) ....SO I always also assumed that MSOG were always available..ALL INCLUSIVE means ALL INCLUSIVE...I personally don't charge according to individual activities, I charge for my time...If a guy has enough energy and can keep going I highly encourage him to shoot as many times as he can until our time is over or he just can't go anymore! (but then again i'm a pretty big c*mSl*t so maybe that's part of the reason I always assumed MSOG was always an option )

I would consider it to be an upsell for someone to charge for MSOG within the time they already were charging for ....
Am I wrong on this ladies?

xoxo xxx
I hardly do the HR visits anymore cuz many providers get dressed as soon as you shoot your load even though you paid for the HR.

I might or might not shoot twice in an HR but at least I can enjoy playing around for one...

That's one of the reasons I play for HHR, to not get burned that it's not MSOG and feel cheated.
Seeing couple of providers offer msog, and clients have requested msog with me several times during sessions ..
I normally offer msog for additional fee or provided it for free with a returning client i was seeing.. But i Think it would be ideal to both parties for me to start doing msog for NO ADDITIONAL FEE included with the hr sessions or longer.
I actually enjoy spending time with all my SANE clients! 😘😜
So anything that can help make the experience more pleasurable, im down for it
Nothing like a huge cum shot all over my freaking boobies! Lmao Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25

Good threAD busty.
BBS has it right.

If I paid your hour rate then I should get a full hour without being upcharged for additional time that I already paid for. If I busted my nut at the 25 minute mark after paying for an hour...and you got up and started getting dressed, I'd be livid.
I hardly do the HR visits anymore cuz many providers get dressed as soon as you shoot your load even though you paid for the HR.

I might or might not shoot twice in an HR but at least I can enjoy playing around for one...

That's one of the reasons I play for HHR, to not get burned that it's not MSOG and feel cheated. Originally Posted by xevious1
Never had that happen. I do not care about the release count as much as the overall enjoyment of the time spent. Some of that is in just being with the person I enjoy. Taking a break from the planet is more important than trying to cover it with spooge. That said, yes msog should always be an inclusion by a provider as long as they fall within the agreed time or additional time compensation is afforded and providing the lady has additional time to offer.
I've never understood up-charging for msog?

As long as we stay in the session time, who cares?

98% of gents tip anyways, so you are still makin' that money.
I always assumed an hour was an hour (though I hate to rush so my sessions often end up being a bit longer than scheduled) ....SO I always also assumed that MSOG were always available..ALL INCLUSIVE means ALL INCLUSIVE...I personally don't charge according to individual activities, I charge for my time...If a guy has enough energy and can keep going I highly encourage him to shoot as many times as he can until our time is over or he just can't go anymore! (but then again i'm a pretty big c*mSl*t so maybe that's part of the reason I always assumed MSOG was always an option )

I would consider it to be an upsell for someone to charge for MSOG within the time they already were charging for ....
Am I wrong on this ladies?

xoxo xxx Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar
Bingo! The fun is always in the "trying" for the 2nd or 3rd. I've had quite a few gents tell me that they never go twice, only to end up with...
As ive developed a new found understanding and pleasure of my craft, i now think its necessary..when i normally didn't always do msog at same rate... Everyone operates their business differently
As ive developed a new found understanding and pleasure of my craft, i now think its necessary..when i normally didn't always do msog at same rate... Everyone operates their business differently Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Treat it like an all you can eat buffet; they compensate you for the particular amount of time; during that time you both get to have as much fun as possible.
Treat it like an all you can eat buffet; they compensate you for the particular amount of time; during that time you both get to have as much fun as possible. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
^^^
Exactly. Otherwise, you should change your rates from hourly to number of "pops".
msog is included in all my activities.