Would I be a total prick to ask this?

This is one mainly for the ladies. I have a provider I hit it off with pretty well and I would never ask a person who was a total stranger or a first encounter this. But would I be a total ass if I asked this provider if I brought one of my favorite scents for her to wear, would she be opposed to it? I have this fantasy of being with someone who smells just like bug spray. NO NO NO. Just kidding there. I do like Estee Lauder's Beautiful and the original Tiffany fragrance. Thought I'd ask this here, before possibly offending the woman in question. I seriously doubt after my encounter with her that she would be offended per se, but still....Uhm this has nothing to do with saying she smelled bad or funny...just they are women's fragrances that have always turned me on.
  • cr76
  • 05-11-2016, 05:02 PM
This is one mainly for the ladies. I have a provider I hit it off with pretty well and I would never ask a person who was a total stranger or a first encounter this. But would I be a total ass if I asked this provider if I brought one of my favorite scents for her to wear, would she be opposed to it? I have this fantasy of being with someone who smells just like bug spray. NO NO NO. Just kidding there. I do like Estee Lauder's Beautiful and the original Tiffany fragrance. Thought I'd ask this here, before possibly offending the woman in question. I seriously doubt after my encounter with her that she would be offended per se, but still....Uhm this has nothing to do with saying she smelled bad or funny...just they are women's fragrances that have always turned me on. Originally Posted by ybar1001
I would t think so - I'm sure lots of these ladies get simple request like that - can you wear this??

Hey I started a thread about bizarre requests , that like above or below this thread.

Unless that absolutely loathe it or have an allergy, I'm sure a fragrance of your choice is not a problem- bonus : gift it and let her take it home.
Would I be a total prick to ask this? Originally Posted by ybar1001
No. She might not agree, but what's the harm in asking?
Buy her some, give it to her and ask her to wear it when you see her.
Buy her some, give it to her and ask her to wear it when you see her. Originally Posted by Oralist
This^^^
This^^^ Originally Posted by YummyMarie
+1
Yep... But don't be offended if she doesn't like the way it smells when she thinks it it smells funny on her period because of our different body chemistry things don't smell the same on everyone. Like one of my good friends loves Chanel, even Chanel Number 5 and I think it smells horrible like a group of about 12 old ladies playing bridge. Different Strokes for different folks.
Different ladies interpret things differently but it never hurts to ask though.
Why wouldnt she

U gotta figure every provider gonna shower after a session anyhow
She's a whore. You paying her. If she don't want to wear it, move on to the next whore who will take your money and wear it.
OP...you are going about this all wrong.

Just post a specific request in our local ISO Forum.

You'll be surprised what offers pop up........within moments.
I wouldn't be offended. But I agree give it to her has a gift and tell her to sample it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all getting a gift. ��
To be more precise: http://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Why-D...eople-26171102

http://www.thelondonperfumecompany.c...er-people.html

I used to love Issey Miyake until I smelled it on one of my exes. Every other guy I had been with it smelled great on, but him. So I resorted to spraying it on the sheets instead.
Why don't you just put it on yourself when you go to see her. Or, will that cause you to jack off just before your session from the excitement of the scent and it will ruin your stamina?
I am pretty new to this but I personally wouldn't mind. I find it actually kind of sweet