Thought We'd Try Something New

I'm not sure if this stuff has already been done somewhere on the board by, maybe, (...) Paulie.

But, I was thinking, we should start a thread similar to "Drunkin Poasts".

Whenever you're lit up, post what's on your mind. In the course of conversation, if you wanna insult someone (no holds barred.) please do so. Silly, joking around is fine too. After all, this is only cyberspace and nothing should be taken seriously. We all have thick skin.

Will the Mods let this one fly? Basically, it's the same thing as the the Spider Hole; is it not? Let's see.

Tune in tomorrow -- same bat time, same bat station.

In the meanwhile, I'll break the ice:
Go fuck yourselves you old ,decrepit bastards.
Don’t fuck with me when I’m sober ! Wait a couple Manhattan’s and I’ll get back to ya …..
Don’t fuck with me when I’m sober ! Wait a couple Manhattan’s and I’ll get back to ya ….. Originally Posted by stiffchicken
Unfortunately most of my good drunken days are in the past..
However I never did get completely on the old wagon so...
future posts my be coming lol
sounds like fun
lily,

Drunkenness is not required to post here. Just imagine you're drunk and don't let on you're not!
Yea I guess I could ramble on a bit like OCD : )
So....
No coffee?
Does not creative expression require that?

Nevermind, there's always whiskey.
Hmmm, could be something.
Drummer for ... something. Secretary of ....? We may have to chreate a new cabinet position. Perhaps Czar of Dunkin Posts?
Thankfully for us tea totelers, the Czar had clarified that one not need to be sober to post. Hopefully, he will be equally magnimous in pardening spelling sins.
Teetotalers are more than welcome and encouraged to participate.

Just get pissed off about something.
Does stoned count?
Does stoned count? Originally Posted by dupree99
can you type incoherently and be abusive?
fuck yes and fuck you...